M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I'm probably not going to CTB by car, but I might if it's my only option. I've already taken my driving lessons, so it's about time I decide what my first car should be. My preferences are as follows: cheap, good on gas, and likely to kill me in a crash. In the order of least important to most important. Even if it doesn't kill me, I love the feeling of being close to death, and I want to feel it every time I drive

Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
Get a motorcycle, they cost less than cars, good on gas and no helmet/unbuckled helmet is highly likely to result in death.
Totally depends on where you live at I guess. I have a small motorcycle and it's a great feeling having that level control while also being that vulnerable.

Reactions: TAW122 and meles_inoris
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
Get a motorcycle, they cost less than cars, good on gas and no helmet/unbuckled helmet is highly likely to result in death.
Totally depends on where you live at I guess. I have a small motorcycle and it's a great feeling having that level control while also being that vulnerable.

Sounds like a good idea! Thank you

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ah yes, I haven't thought much about motorcycles. While I never driven nor rode in one, I know of someone who has and he told me that there was a friend of his (or acquaintance) that got into a bad accident with a motorcycle and hit the asphalt really hard and lost his life. The details were that said person did not wear all the proper head and body protection gear for motorcycle riding and the impact is harsh. Thus, I imagine if one were to get into a serious accident while on a motorcycle and without proper protective gear, then death is more likely than being inside a motor vehicle during an accident.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm probably not going to CTB by car, but I might if it's my only option. I've already taken my driving lessons, so it's about time I decide what my first car should be. My preferences are as follows: cheap, good on gas, and likely to kill me in a crash. In the order of least important to most important. Even if it doesn't kill me, I love the feeling of being close to death, and I want to feel it every time I drive
You can die in a crash in any type of car. I saw someone in a van die right in front of me as I was driving. He came barreling out of a cross street, passed in front of me in a passenger van, and jumped across some train tracks and slammed into a huge tree..

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
"I love the feeling of being close to death, and I want to feel it every time I drive"

Then please stay off the roads when I am around. You are at liberty to end your own life, but please don't drive in a way that might end mine or anyone else's.

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1, CC123 and Meditation guide
D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
I've been pushing the limits every time I take my bike out a d regularly hit 100mph plus. Daring death but I'm still here.
Just a note, I don't ride like that around other vehicles. I would never put anyone else at risk.