phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
so I have found a bottle of antifreeze in my shed and I was thinking of drinking it to CTB. I already tasted to see if it was sweet like I've heard and it was ( I spit it right out ) . Now, I've heard it's painful but it's the fastest way I have available to CTB and I just wonder if I should try it. Should I drink it to CTB ? Is it worth the pain and does anyone know how bad it is on a scale from 1-10 ?
( PS, i know there should be other threads about this but I seriously cannot find the search button on this forum.)

R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
Your body will recognize the antifreeze as poison and vomit it out ASAP. The remaining liquid that didn't get out will tear your insides apart in a terrifyingly painful way but it is very unlikely that you will actually die from it. For your own good, please don't

phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
Your body will recognize the antifreeze as poison and vomit it out ASAP. The remaining liquid that didn't get out will tear your insides apart in a terrifyingly painful way but it is very unlikely that you will actually die from it. For your own good, please don't
it really sounds painful but it would be the quickest available way to go... hm.. I'll try to find something else maybe

kjfables

kjfables

Aug 18, 2023
What is cbt I've seen it mentioned alot with no explanation, is it an easy method or soke science shit

phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
What is cbt I've seen it mentioned alot with no explanation, is it an easy method or soke science shit
it is just short for 'catch the bus' which, you can look it up what it means but it's really in the name of the website

Reactions: kjfables
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Google it. Look for technical articles from autopsies.

Reactions: phoebonebe
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Not what you're looking for.

Reactions: phoebonebe
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I'm seeing that multiple people from my country (especially region) have done it, a girl here has done it this june )

well, kind of the only thing I have
Don't do anything stupid, can promise you will regret it. What's your situation? do you want to dm?