B

Bruceleelives1969

Jun 19, 2019
I have chronic pain and want to CTB peripheral neuropathy in hands but have a 12 year old. suggestions?

komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Become the master of your own fate
Jul 21, 2019
Thought you meant you were 12. Like woah. How the hell did you get here

Reactions: thisplaceisaprison, littlelady774, inconsequential and 1 other person
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I have chronic pain and want to CTB peripheral neuropathy in hands but have a 12 year old. suggestions?
I feel the same; exhausted by chronic illness to ashes. For myself, I just want to go to sleep, all meaning is overwhelmed by problems; yet without me a daughter and son might be homeless. Peripheral neuropathy can be caused by various issues, I have Raynaud's but I keep it in check with alternative natural remedies; it depends on why you have the neuropathy, and the prognosis as a whole. Perhaps there may be some help in natural methods. I'm a retired nurse.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
If you are serious about this and think this is the way for you then maybe try to find someone maybe a famaily to adopt your child. I know there are a lot of kids in orphanages but there are also people looking to adopt kids too, although I don't know how many since I've Webber really thought about it, now that I think of it I feel like I should've thought about it more. Sorry I can't be of anymore help!

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I'm sorry for the position you're in. I have bad neuropathy in my feet, that makes it feel like walking on needles. It must be a nightmare to have it in your hands. :hug: