StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Yesterday I tried not eating dinner after five beers and a few glasses of wine in the hope that the buzz would help overcome SI.
Instead I just ended up eating a little something and passing out on my bed with a panic attack lol
This is very odd since drinking and ctb attempts don't usually phase me.. maybe I'm getting physically old (34?)
I will eat something today and hope that I can muster up the courage with some wine.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waterstrider, KleinerWolf, yive and 5 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
What caused the panic attack and what method? If you don't mind me asking

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What caused the panic attack and what method? If you don't mind me asking
Not sure seemed to be more of a physical thing..
Train.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and yive
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Not sure seemed to be more of physical thing..
Train.
Ahh it could have survival instinct maybe? Also make sure you don't drink to much otherwise you might fall or not end up in the proper position and end up injured or something.

wish you the best! :)

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Good points. These days it seems I can't even get drunk properly anymore.
I want to end it before I become crack head or something of that nature.

• Love
Reactions: yive
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Yesterday I tried not eating dinner after five beers and a few glasses of wine in the hope that the buzz would help overcome SI.
Instead I just ended up eating a little something and passing out on my bed with a panic attack lol
This is very odd since drinking and ctb attempts don't usually phase me.. maybe I'm getting physically old (34?)
I will eat something today and hope that I can muster up the courage with some wine.
34 is definitely not physically old

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
You don't need to fast for the train method. :tongue: I also feel like I am getting physically old, my joints and knees hurt, so does my neck and upper back.

Reactions: StateOfMind
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I read that panic attacks happen in those with a hyper sensitive amygdala. This is the area of the brain where the fight or flight fear emotions are triggered. And this is sensitive to excess carbon dioxide in the blood. That won't help but there is a physical reason to feel a panic attack which may have nothing to do with anything, it being just a natural brain malfunction.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I read that panic attacks happen in those with a hyper sensitive amygdala. This is the area of the brain where the fight or flight fear emotions are triggered. And this is sensitive to excess carbon dioxide in the blood. That won't help but there is a physical reason to feel a panic attack which may have nothing to do with anything, it being just a natural brain malfunction.
That's very interesting.
I never heard that before.
Thanks for that information!

Reactions: Meditation guide
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Are you *certain* of your method? I know conductors are trained (as it were) but please reconsider.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
You don't need to fast for the train method. :tongue: I also feel like I am getting physically old, my joints and knees hurt, so does my neck and upper back.
I wish it were that simple.
Sorry to hear that..