it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Hey, guys,

I joined this forum because I was glad to finally find a less painful way to ctb than getting hit by an oncoming train or hanging. I an planning to do SN method and only need to get some M, have everything else I need. Even though my life is far less painful than most other people's, and I have talent at some things, the one thing I want the most is something I have no skill at. So, rather than live my life frustrated and depressed, I want to ctb soon. Does anyone feel they want to ctb for similar reasons as me?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, patheticpartner, stupidmansuit and 7 others
introspectious

introspectious

Nov 2, 2020
I do understand. May I ask what your dream is that you feel you don't have skill at? If you don't want to answer that's okay. But I think that will can be the most important determining factor.

Reactions: patheticpartner and it's_all_a_game
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, that's one reason why I wish to CTB. I have no skills, interests, or hobbies that are deemed "productive" by society, therefore I have no value or reason to be here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, stupidmansuit, SmellyRat and 1 other person
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I dream of being a comic artist to bring the great stories that I have in my head to life, but I don't have any skill for drawing at all. I know it sounds silly, but that lack of raw talent combined with the fact that today's society sucks ass, and my inability to connect with most people (I have no friends at all) whatsoever, makes me want to leave this planet someday soon.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Noriv159 and introspectious
introspectious

introspectious

Nov 2, 2020
I'd say you draw as much as you can! It doesn't sound silly at all. Maybe you can watch YouTube tutorials and maybe there are even courses online like Lynda or Treehouse, not sure. Maybe you can try a drawing and introductory art course at a nearby college or evening classes at some kind of continuing education. I'd say to just go for it! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
L

losthope123

Dec 3, 2019
I have always wanted a family and a wife one day. No one has ever been interested in me though. I just wish one day a girl would give me a chance, but as time goes on I get less and less hopeful of that. At 20 I still have no real experience in romantic relationships. I totally understand where your coming from regarding talent. I have the potential to go to law school next year, but I just don't see it as worth it. What is the point of making a bunch of money if you're all alone?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, stupidmansuit and introspectious
introspectious

introspectious

Nov 2, 2020
I'd say take the chance and go to law school. 20 is young, and there is nothing wrong with having no romantic experience at that age. You'll have plenty of time. Law school may contribute to your life in many ways, feeling good about yourself, increasing your intelligence, and eventually can help build the foundation of a good relationship and a family if you want that. I'd say go for it, and you can draw in your free time. It sounds like a balanced life to me

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner