terminatepain

terminatepain

female 19 from Germany
Apr 27, 2023
A Czech report ran on Arte on German television. The documentary showed how many sexual attacks three supposedly 12-year-old girls had to endure on the internet. It was one of the hardest documentaries I can remember. In a subordinate clause, the information was given that many minors were blackmailed there and committed suicide out of shame. I would be interested to know if you have had your own experiences with this situation?

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills and pole
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
yes, i was groomed since age 11. i had a guy get my nudes from someone else and forward them to me telling me if i don't send more, he'll post them everywhere he can think to. and he did. LOL.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada, DeadlineDialer, pole and 2 others
terminatepain

terminatepain

female 19 from Germany
Apr 27, 2023
Within this report there was only one guy who warned the girls, posting nudes. But there where about 2.400 sex related contacts with others. Did you saw the "Gefangen im Internet"?

T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Be careful op many online sites aren't safe so never give away too much details of yourself, ever, it pays to be vigilant, take care đź‘Ť I have met many wrong uns online myself

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
According to one study I saw 2.5% of men are active pedos and 7% would do it if they could get away with it. Its an epidemic.

terminatepain

terminatepain

female 19 from Germany
Apr 27, 2023
2.5% of men are active pedos
The wost Thing, Not only pedos are involved in this. There are much more man folow collecting drive, but are not focused on young people. This fact doesn't make it better.