• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Is there anyone out there who suffers with long Covid?
Do you want to CTB because of it? Most days I try to ignore it but I'm getting no better.
Help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: realname, Caycee, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Is there anyone out there who suffers with long Covid?
Do you want to CTB because of it? Most days I try to ignore it but I'm getting no better.
Help.

Do you get an official diagnoses for something like that?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Do you get an official diagnoses for something like that?
Not really. They go on your symptoms then puff it's Long Covid.
Thing is I was so OCD when it came to Covid but still got it several times because my white cell count is fucked.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Not really. They go on your symptoms then puff it's Long Covid.
Thing is I was so OCD when it came to Covid but still got it several times because my white cell count is fucked.
What symptoms have you experienced?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Mainly problems with my memory and concentration. Insomnia and joint pain, more depression and anxiety. lots of chest pain too which at the moment is tight. But I have ME too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Caycee and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Mainly problems with my memory and concentration. Insomnia and joint pain, more depression and anxiety. lots of chest pain too which at the moment is tight. But I have ME too.
Are you going to CTB?

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Not yet as I've family and dogs. But some days it's hard.
Sadly I've read a few cases of long covid and suicide. I totally get the frustration that drives it, it must be horrible.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I've heard of quite a few people recover from long covid using mind body medicine, which is the same thing I used to recover from chronic pain

Reactions: divinemistress36
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've heard of quite a few people recover from long covid using mind body medicine, which is the same thing I used to recover from chronic pain
Amy joy?

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Thank you so much xx
I would just add they do offer coaching and things you can pay for but you really don't need to spend anything, there a plenty of resources you can find for free online and just listening to other peoples stories of recovery and what they did to recover can be all you need really.

R

realname

May 8, 2023
I have LC & really wanna ctb bc of it. Like I wanted to before, but not being able to physically get out of bed plus the dysthymia (ongoing depression) plus not being able to work and also not able to get on disability (yet) .. I wake up everyday and wish it would end. Post covid everything has been a nightmare & I want it to end