NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
I am a 23 y/o male diagnosed with schizophrenia but it doesn't explain why I am so braindead. I was too stupid and had to drop out of 10th grade. I never read books or watched movies, not only because I have severe anhedonia since childhood and don't find them pleasurable, but mostly because I can't follow plot. I also don't "hear" what other people say to me. My memory is also virtually non existent, I can read thread multiple times and every time it will feel like first time. Every day is a torture, I never leave my home and am scared of strangers. Doctors ignore or laugh at my complaints about cognitive impairment. I failed partial hanging 5 years ago but the next attempt will be (hopefully) lethal with SN in year 2021. I have tried bunch of pills and therapy, even psychedelics and experimental nootropics but nothing helps. And worst of all I haven't met anyone else with such problems. I feel so lonely, like an alien.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, foxdie, NodusTollens and 7 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I have very bad cognitive function and memory too.
I am extremely stupid, and can only just about function.
I have PTSD, BPD, Dyspraxia and there's a high chance I'm autistic.
I can't do anything right.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, NodusTollens, OrdinaryDay and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I am a 23 y/o male diagnosed with schizophrenia but it doesn't explain why I am so braindead. I was too stupid and had to drop out of 10th grade. I never read books or watched movies, not only because I have severe anhedonia since childhood and don't find them pleasurable, but mostly because I can't follow plot. I also don't "hear" what other people say to me. My memory is also virtually non existent, I can read thread multiple times and every time it will feel like first time. Every day is a torture, I never leave my home and am scared of strangers. Doctors ignore or laugh at my complaints about cognitive impairment. I failed partial hanging 5 years ago but the next attempt will be (hopefully) lethal with SN in August 2021. I have tried bunch of pills and therapy, even psychedelics and experimental nootropics but nothing helps. And worst of all I haven't met anyone else with such problems. I feel so lonely, like an alien.
This is sooo sad OP those things going on with you are too terrible for even the worst people to deserve <3I did want to say one thing though and I am not invalidating how you feel about what I will mention at all not one itty biddy bit!!!
But OP being smart is not about collecting a pool of knowledge at all it is about forming your own thoughts!

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and NegativeSymptoms