callofthevoid

callofthevoid

already gone
Jan 10, 2021
With the lockdown still going on and I'm sure will not be lifted anytime soon I'm thinking of ways to kill myself at home. I am worried though as I don't want my younger siblings, who are still children, to see my corpse-at a place where they should feel most safe.

Is it better to find another alternative? It's hard for me since our country doesn't have any public places where I can CTB, I think malls are the easiest place I can go to but I don't think that I would have the privacy needed to do the deed.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, KleinerWolf and Ender
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
It's your choice to find a alternative. I suggest maybe some sort of woods or forest area.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
With the lockdown still going on and I'm sure will not be lifted anytime soon I'm thinking of ways to kill myself at home. I am worried though as I don't want my younger siblings, who are still children, to see my corpse-at a place where they should feel most safe.

Is it better to find another alternative? It's hard for me since our country doesn't have any public places where I can CTB, I think malls are the easiest place I can go to but I don't think that I would have the privacy needed to do the deed.
What about hotels or motels?

I think ctb at home is generally depreciate the property and more traumatic for family members.

*hugs to you*

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Ender
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I'll book a room in a hotel as plan B if I can't ctb at home. Just put a donot disturb sign and you're good.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and sadworld
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'll book a room in a hotel as plan B if I can't ctb at home. Just put a donot disturb sign and you're good.
Doesn't do not disturb raise suspicion?

I would lock my own door and block it but I'd prefer hotel or motel.
I see the appeal of ctb at home tho.

*hugs to all*

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah a hotel would be a good ctb place but they are closed where I live due to covid...

I hope everything works out for you OP. Hugs! :hug::hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah a forest sounds like the best idea but also, aren't there cheap hotels around? In spite of the lockdown, they tend to open anyway.