MarbleArch

MarbleArch

May 27, 2022
Worked up 35k, planning on going on a dope vacation before ctb. Scared I will throw all the money away and chicken out, so I want to have some good ctb encouragement asmr on hand. Anyone know of some? Preferably soft spoken female speaker. Thanks

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Personal opinion, but if you feel like you need a ctb encouragement asmr, you probably shouldn't spend all your money. Do those things even exist? Just when you think you've seen it all...

• Yay!
Reactions: exitingtothevoid, whydidthishappen, cowboypants and 2 others
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
Worked up 35k, planning on going on a dope vacation before ctb. Scared I will throw all the money away and chicken out, so I want to have some good ctb encouragement asmr on hand. Anyone know of some? Preferably soft spoken female speaker. Thanks
I don't think you should need a video to encourage you to take your own life. It should be your own choice.

Reactions: Final_Choice, cowboypants and ForgottenAgain
J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Why not go to Switzerland then and have a banga holiday. You can get assisted suicide done there.

Reactions: whydidthishappen
MarbleArch

MarbleArch

May 27, 2022
I don't think you should need a video to encourage you to take your own life. It should be your own choice.
Personal opinion, but if you feel like you need a ctb encouragement asmr, you probably shouldn't spend all your money. Do those things even exist? Just when you think you've seen it all...
probably not strictly necessary, but to sorta ease myself into it.

Why not go to Switzerland then and have a banga holiday. You can get assisted suicide done there.
i dont want to have to look at someone and have them know anything lol, rather just do myself in later when no ones the wiser

Reactions: whydidthishappen and Jessectb
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
do what you have to and leave well when you get there

MarbleArch

MarbleArch

May 27, 2022
I found something along the lines of what i mean here. It's not encouragement so much as, idk, rp? It's a nice listen, just wish it were longer.