• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spiritflowerchan

spiritflowerchan

May 22, 2024
Well, I'm gonna keep it straight to the point. I've decided that I would like to find a good way to ctb without getting caught instantly.

Here are some things about my area / methods I refuse to use / do

- My home has a lot of activity + cameras so if I try to CTB in there I will surely get caught within ~10-30 mins of attempt if not instantly
- All other nearby places that I can CTB like rivers / bridges are heavily monitored or have lots of passing people that will catch me in the act. Most of the bridges / ledges are also walled off so jumping off is nearly impossible without destroying the barrier.
- I can't really go to a forest / secluded area, the nearest one is miles away and by the time I plan to go I will be questioned. If I sneak out, I will be tracked. If I leave my phone to avoid being tracked someone will know I'm gone.
- Methods I refuse to do are anything with razors / cause a lot of pain / jumping off a building or into cars unless I can find something in my area that will 100% kill me.
- Nothing hard to get like fent or a hitman

I doubt that I'm gonna get a method that I will 100% like but if you have something that is as close to quick and painless as possible then I would like to hear it, thank you.

Reactions: MikUma
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
First thing that comes to mind would be SN if you can source it in your area.
It's something that could be performed in the comfort of your own bedroom, thus avoiding any overly-visible areas in the house.
Other than that you've practically excluded anything out in public, and anything less peaceful. Hope that helps :)

Upvote 0
MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
Well, I'm gonna keep it straight to the point. I've decided that I would like to find a good way to ctb without getting caught instantly.

Here are some things about my area / methods I refuse to use / do

- My home has a lot of activity + cameras so if I try to CTB in there I will surely get caught within ~10-30 mins of attempt if not instantly
- All other nearby places that I can CTB like rivers / bridges are heavily monitored or have lots of passing people that will catch me in the act. Most of the bridges / ledges are also walled off so jumping off is nearly impossible without destroying the barrier.
- I can't really go to a forest / secluded area, the nearest one is miles away and by the time I plan to go I will be questioned. If I sneak out, I will be tracked. If I leave my phone to avoid being tracked someone will know I'm gone.
- Methods I refuse to do are anything with razors / cause a lot of pain / jumping off a building or into cars unless I can find something in my area that will 100% kill me.
- Nothing hard to get like fent or a hitman

I doubt that I'm gonna get a method that I will 100% like but if you have something that is as close to quick and painless as possible then I would like to hear it, thank you.
Same here. I live in Los Angeles, not Downtown, but not in like the countey side. Every house in the sureounding neihborhood has a camera doorbell, and there are no forests for at least like an hour out. I'm thinking about leaving around 4am and I hope nobody gets a Ring notification, and going to the local railway for train death via decapitation.

Upvote 0