V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone else over here who got their desire to ctb boosted by the Corona hysteria ? I want to keep this post short, but I'm kinda on the same wavelenght as eg David Icke (see his last London Real interview if you don't know him). Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, DeadD, ActualLesbian and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I've actually found it good to have an excuse for staying inside. I don't want to go out anywhere!

• Love
Reactions: Professor, Fml, crybaby and 4 others
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Definitely. a lot of things were already on thin ice in my country and the new normal doesn't seem like it will be an improvement. In addition, I hated my job and don't want to go back to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Walilamdzi, Iamamistake, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Especially with all the rioters destabilizing society with impunity.

Reactions: watchingthewheels, Tiredsotired and Professor
V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
I think we are moving more and more towards a sterile world in which I dont feel like living.

Reactions: Tiredsotired, speck, choosingmydestiny and 7 others
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Yes. The recession, loss of employment, collapse of the housing market and savings, and the inability to take a holiday to forget about things for a short while, they all get me down. I don't think things in the world will improve anytime soon and with all the other problems humanity and Earth face, I don't have hope.

Reactions: Tiredsotired, itsamadworld and Iamamistake
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I've been living this new normal for a few years now. I survive. Sometimes I live. :) What worries me most about any of this current mess is a breakdown in society. It feels like we are on a precipice, and I really don't know which way we will go.

Reactions: Tiredsotired, speck, Philosykos and 2 others
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I've been living this new normal for a few years now. I survive. Sometimes I live. :) What worries me most about any of this current mess is a breakdown in society. It feels like we are on a precipice, and I really don't know which way we will go.
1984 is our new reality. I fear the day suicide is no longer possible due to some injection we're given that dissuades us from suicide when the thought arises.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: itsamadworld, ActualLesbian, Walilamdzi and 3 others
Iamamistake

Iamamistake

Jun 2, 2020
Anyone else over here who got their desire to ctb boosted by the Corona hysteria ?

Being trapped with my emotionally abusive family in lockdown is draining me. + there're other things happening in my country~ "communalisation" of corona, blaming a particular committee for its is spread and no social support, as lockdown was neither imposed on time and was done all of a sudden with no plan to help poor people~ so there're huge number of poor people with no money trying to get home while I enjoy physical privilege of having a roof over me as well as food to eat. I feel so mean to not be able to help and complain about emotional problems when this is happening. I just want to leave everything behind, it keeps on making me feel worse.

• Love
Reactions: little helpers, choosingmydestiny and FriendofDeath
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Being trapped with my emotionally abusive family in lockdown is draining me. + there're other things happening in my country~ "communalisation" of corona, blaming a particular committee for its is spread and no social support, as lockdown was neither imposed on time and was done all of a sudden with no plan to help poor people~ so there're huge number of poor people with no money trying to get home while I enjoy physical privilege of having a roof over me as well as food to eat. I feel so mean to not be able to help and complain about emotional problems when this is happening. I just want to leave everything behind, it keeps on making me feel worse.
Where is this?

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It just so happened that I moved into family residence as soon as lockdown hit, where I still am. If it wasn't for that there's a chance I would have been gone by now

Tiktok

Tiktok

Feb 21, 2020
yes. the corona ruined my plans for a better future

• Love
Reactions: ExoticAir, ActualLesbian and ghostgirl1995
choosingmydestiny

choosingmydestiny

Jun 1, 2020
yes, definitely. I really want to do ctb at beachy head. I
I was planning on going this fall, but it will probably have to wait... (I am not from the UK). This makes me even more desperate to go.
In a way I am thankful for the waiting because it gives me more time to plan it as perfectly as possible and to get more and more used to the idea.
I really hope I can go at last in the fall of 2021. If not, I will probably use SN. The idea of ending my life soon is the only thing that keeps me going at the moment.

I feel for you x I am kind of in the same situation (living with narc mother). I am lucky to live in a country with good health care and support, but this makes me feel bad as well, because I am not getting any better from these advantages... It makes me want to die even more, since I realize now that nothing can actually make me better. But try not to feel guily and remember that emotional pain can be the same or even worse then physical discomfort.

wish you the best

Last edited:
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
It's strange, COVID times have made me both more determined to ctb but also curious about the future. The world is lying in shatters on the ground or, if not yet, it soon will. There's nothing improving on any tangible level at the moment, it's still getting worse even with restrictions being loosened. The economy isn't going to improve any time soon and even if it stops collapsing, it won't recover as fast as we'd need it to to just go back to the way everything was. On top of that, the progressive left is protesting the world over with increasingly violent retaliation from governments - whether they be left or right. It's like @FriendofDeath said: it feels like the world is standing at the precipice of major change and I'll be honest, I'm a little curious where it will go. History tells us that in times of turmoil, whether they be social or financial, society as a whole has a tendency to flock to the right, the parties with big promises of financial security and a comfortable, structured place where you can come and be warmed by the hearth of conservative values and tradition. Only time will tell what happens but rarely do such big global events result in a better, kinder world in the end.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, vi777 and Raminiki
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Definitely. The virus has really hit me where it hurts in college because I struggle to do work at home and now I've missed months worth of content.

• Hugs
Reactions: speck and FriendofDeath
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
1984 is our new reality. I fear the day suicide is no longer possible due to some injection we're given that dissuades us from suicide when the thought arises.
If Agenda 21 is being implemented, then one of their tasks is to reduce World population, so I doubt at this stage they would want to intervene with those who want to call it quits. The only point this will change is when the population gets reduced enough, and the ruling class has their sufficient amount of useful idiots and slaves to maintain the infrastructure that serve the elites. When those slaves start carrying out self deliverance, then we could see some kind of ctb prevention mind control. Luckily for us we at least will not be around to see this come to fruition.

The Covid-19 bullshit is a way that the ruling class is imposing a neo-soviet like control over its people in the so-called free World—pure and simple. The mainstream media, which is the sounding board for the oligarchs, will forever be trying to keep Covid-19 fear going. And if not Corona, then perhaps some other flu virus will have its danger factor way over-hyped simply to keep the limitation of freedom going. This is how they control us plebs in the free world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiredsotired and Close_to_freedom
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
If Agenda 21 is being implemented, then one of their tasks is to reduce World population, so I doubt they would want to intervene with those who want to call it quits. The only point this will change is when the population gets reduced where the ruling class has their sufficient amount of useful idiots and slaves to maintain the infrastructure that serve the elites. When those slaves start carrying out self deliverance, then we could see some kind of ctb prevention mind control. Luckily for us we at least will not be around to see this come to fruition.

The Covid-19 bullshit is a way that the ruling class is imposing a neo-soviet like control over its people—pure and simple. The mainstream media, which is the sounding board for the oligarchs, will forever be trying to keep Covid-19 fear going. And if not Corona, then perhaps some other flu virus will have its danger factor way over-hyped simply to keep the limitation of freedom going. This is how they control us plebs in the free world.
This reason alone is enough to want to ctb. Freedom is going away.

Reactions: Tiredsotired and ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
This reason alone is enough to want to ctb. Freedom is going away.
Two part presentation from Stefan Molyneux. My only criticism is that he does not offer any solution, despite claiming he does, because the real problem is the Human condition itself.
Part 1:

Part 2:

Last edited: