M

MisterSadness

Nov 28, 2018
Another reason I want to catch the bus is I feel like a slave to the needs of my body.
A slave to hunger and food, a slave to sexual desire and wanting to fuck women all the time, a slave to tiredness and sleep.
I mean let's face it we are all slaves to our bodies.
i want to be freed forever from hunger, sexual desire, tiredness.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 13 others
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
I agree completely 100%.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and 6 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
YES i hate everything about it makes me physically sick

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go and Lifeisatrap
D

Dwellinglifeless

Nov 28, 2018
I have done my best to purge as many of those desires from me as possible. I still hate the body I'm in. I hate my face every time I look at it in the morning. I suffer from dysphoria as well.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, FornaxMM and 1 other person
C

ctbclaire

Nov 19, 2018
Free will is an illusion and we are just biological robots

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
We're not only slaves to this biologically deterministic machine, we are also prisoners of it's timespan. We are in constant process of rotting. Every day we live another day to see parts of our bodies, once perfectly functional, now failing. Bones losing strenght, skin getting flacid, stamina going down, etc.

Oh, that without mentioning our inability to transmit information. The way a person sees the world is wired in their brain and experiences, they can't see beyond the horizon of their own neurological fiction that they call "reality". The best they can do is influence the pratical effects that they can have in the environment around them, but without ever seen things from another perspective or "how they truly are". That's why there's so mush misunderstands in this world, that's why people always default to controling others.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star, About_to_Go and 2 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Oddly enough I don't hate my body, In fact I feel bad for killing it considering all the millions of cells with in me and how hard they've worked to build every part of me. I hate myself because my soul is permanently scarred, or maybe even dead. I can understand people with severe physical ailments hating their own body though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star, About_to_Go and 1 other person