FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
You know those showers at campings? Each time you push the button you get a minute of shower time. If you want to have a nice shower, wash your hair, shave your intimates, you'll need to push the button multiple times.

I like to give myself a little present before stepping out, by pushing the button one last time just to enjoy one last minute of warm water. This last button push is the most deceptive of all. I know the warm water is going to run out soon, it's all I can think of during this last minute. How many seconds are left? Am I going to be strong and walk out when the water stops or betray myself and push the button again, only to grant myself one more minute of agony?

Instead of waiting for the water to run out, I step out from under the shower, the water still running, and gain victory by voluntarily relinquishing my reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: felswr62, Giraffey, Brick In The Wall and 8 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
An apt analogy, wonderfully expressed :smiling:

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Now if you can find a way to cheerfully express this in the form of a cartoonish picture and a short pun, I'm sure that you could be a billionaire poster baron...

Move over "Cute Monkey Says: Hang In There" now it's "Don't Get Into Hot Water - Get Out" (oh dear).

Reactions: FreddieQuell
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
good analogy, it really do be this way