FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I've had a hard night, remembering all the reasons why I have a bus ticket in my hand and ready to be redeemed at any time, and I think about saying goodbye, writing letters, doing the last things I want to do.. why do I keep crying? Even just the mention of thinking "hey, when I go.. don't speak of the name I was born with, call me _____ and use these pronouns for me so that when I go, you'll do me one last honor." And stuff like that and I just... start crying. I don't know why the tears fall. Or writing the last notes and letters, and saying my peace that I won't be able to say once I board... or how I never thought I would make it to be how old I am now, and how I wanted to CTB as young as somewhere between 6-10... A lot of stuff has just been falling apart on me and I wish I had a proper place to talk about everything, but God it would take too long and say too many personal details.

I'm in therapy, I have medication... it doesn't dull the pain of how my life has been and the person that I am. I just want it all to be over but my insanely curious mind can't get over the fact that when I think of preparing for the trip, I just break down. Does anyone else feel this way? Is there a reason for it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Amumu, Deleted member 14573, dropdeadfred and 16 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Perhaps even if we have 100 reasons to go we can still feel really sad it came to this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Nimbus, Smellanie and 10 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
When it comes down to it, no one truly wants to die. It's human nature to want to live and keep surviving, but for us, we've surpassed our own survival instinct. I think deep down we all wish our life could've had a better outcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Élégie, greyhound and 11 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It is because you are literally grieving yourself and the life you could have had if your circumstances were different. It is something that most people will never have to go through, and it is a very difficult and painful lead up to ending one's life, or in some cases, deciding not to.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, cii, Élégie and 12 others
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Prior to my first attempt, I was countered by emotions of excitement and sadness. I was excited by the idea my pain could be gone. Nevertheless, I was exhaustedly sad that my life could actually be coming to an end. My goodbye notes actually were soaked in tears.

We can all share how you're feeling. That makes us better to be here for you during these times :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Cursed4ever, Rn110bg101 and 5 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I do cry when I think about the end, because I wish it could've been a different end. I cry because some of the the saddest memories of my life were seeing my mother cry, and I know it will be the most painful experience of her life.

But then I cry when I think about my life as well. Every path ends in sadness for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dropdeadfred, LittleJem, Élégie and 10 others
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I've had a hard night, remembering all the reasons why I have a bus ticket in my hand and ready to be redeemed at any time, and I think about saying goodbye, writing

I'm in therapy, I have medication... it doesn't dull the pain of how my life has been and the person that I am. I just want it all to be over but my insanely curious mind can't get over the fact that when I think of preparing for the trip, I just break down. Does anyone else feel this way? Is there a reason for it?

talk to us, man. we are the only people left. fuck therapy!

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, LittleJem, FatalSystemError591 and 2 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I can relate. There are many, so many reasons why I'm doing this, and I know there's no other way, but I can't help but think about and remember the life I could have had if I'd been stronger from the start... That's why I keep wishing for an afterlife, even if I know it can't come true.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, dropdeadfred and FatalSystemError591
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I cry when I think about waking up tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: these_days9, greebo6, Disappointered and 1 other person
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I cry too. I know it will be hard on my loved ones and I hate to cause them that kind of pain. Illogically, I feel like I'll miss my animals. I think that makes me cry more.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and FatalSystemError591
Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
i understand. i cried a lot while writing my letters and thinking about all the people who had a great influence in my life. deep inside i mourn the life i could have if things had turned out differently. you are not alone in feeling this way. i am sorry for your pain

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and Disappointered
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I have occasionally shed a tear about it but I know its the only way. But dreading every new day is even more upsetting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Friend_A