soledad.virgen

soledad.virgen

call me sol
Dec 1, 2020
does anyone else get them? my depression+ nerve pain can be really debilitating sometimes, i find myself crying almost every day. i feel like a prisoner of my own failing body and my stupid mind, it'd like nothing more than to find a relief. it's funny, i usually get told i have a high pain tolerance but the second i have a random stomach pain or the nerves on my arms flare up i start to tear up. it's so exhausting, i want to scream and just slit my throat open or something to get it over with. but that's enough about me, im just wondering if anyone else is a crybaby and how they go through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, suffering_mo, the_path_of_sorrows and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry for you. I hate to be in pain. I cry most days too but for emotional reasons rather than physical so- that's more of a crybaby reason I suppose. I don't actually care though. I think it's better to express emotions. What's the use in bottling it all up? Thankfully, I'm mostly alone so, I don't have to worry about other people's reactions.

• Hugs
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe and soledad.virgen
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
I have shed a tear maybe once or twice in the last couple years. 24/7 I feel like I want to cry, explode, just completly break, but something is stoping me from doing so. So every time I do end up crying, it lasts for a long time in my opinion. It's more of emotional pain rather than physical. I never cry from physical pain, instead I somewhat actually enjoy it. It feels good to feel something else than that heavy weight that's stuck inside of me. I wish I could cry more, maybe it would help me a little? I remember that when Ive told my friend about being suicidal, it was her that cried, not me. I wanted to cry so bad, but I just couldnt.

• Hugs
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe and soledad.virgen
bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
I am a big cry baby too, I find it very painful, exhausting and uncomfortable and am not very good at managing it.

Sometimes it is not as intense and is just sobbing, other times feels so intense and overwhelming I feel hysterical. It does feel like a kind of release when stopped but a lot of time feel tired, defeated and hopeless after.

It is worse when I'm around people as feel a lot of embarrassment and shame during and after. My therapist tried to reassure me that it is healthy to cry and a normal part of being human, but this confuses me as it is painful and frequent and inhibits me from functioning properly.

My blubbing is caused by trauma, I am not very strong willed or good at using healthy self soothing techniques and end up always smoking to calm myself.

I think crying does help me to deal with the pain temporarily but I don't have the will or the energy to fight to overcome all the obstacles because from failing so many times, it feels overwhelming and unachievable.

I feel for you and the others who have commented. I wish you did not have to suffer. đź«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: soledad.virgen
Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
Recovery should always be the first priority, but if that's not possible, then legal VAD & MAID programs need to be expanded to include all adults who decide they are suffering intolerably. There are far too many people suffering in this world, and the madness needs to stop now.

N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I have shed a tear maybe once or twice in the last couple years. 24/7 I feel like I want to cry, explode, just completly break, but something is stoping me from doing so. So every time I do end up crying, it lasts for a long time in my opinion. It's more of emotional pain rather than physical. I never cry from physical pain, instead I somewhat actually enjoy it. It feels good to feel something else than that heavy weight that's stuck inside of me. I wish I could cry more, maybe it would help me a little? I remember that when Ive told my friend about being suicidal, it was her that cried, not me. I wanted to cry so bad, but I just couldnt.
I know that feeling. Soooo frustrating. When I finally started to be able to cry again, it wasn't even the release I had expected or hoped for . Last year, I cried hysterically all summer. But for months before that and ever since I am incapable of crying. If God forbid something happened to my parents right now, I don't think I would be able to shed a tear. And that would be pretty embarrassing.

• Love
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777
skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
Frequent crier, here. When I'm sad, frustrated, confused and basically every other emotion. I try to accept because getting annoyed with myself isn't going to help really. If I start to cry at an inconvenient time like when driving, I acknowledge the pain and say to myself I'll come back to this emotion later when it's safer. It's a big effort but it can help.