Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I cry all the time lately. When I'm happy, when I'm sad-
My brother dropped me off at the train station and I sobbed the moment we said goodbye, even though I knew I'd see him that evening.
I cried when I got home and my Mum had my favourite snacks prepared, because she knows I struggle at uni.
I cried after giving my bunnies a treat. They get so excited and circle my legs like crazy- It's very cute.
I feel so guilty for wanting to die despite everything. My head is so confusing- I have so much that I love and yet the only time I feel at ease is when I think about not being here at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the_summoning, Morana, Rack.- and 5 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry you're in so much pain...I understand crying all the time, I'm similar in that regard

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and Okokaykay
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You are having a tough time. I do want to ask if you have sought or received any help for prolonged sadness? There might be options to at least take the harsh edge off of daily life.
You seem that life is still a viable option. I hope you investigate that before leaving us forever.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
You are having a tough time. I do want to ask if you have sought or received any help for prolonged sadness? There might be options to at least take the harsh edge off of daily life.
You seem that life is still a viable option. I hope you investigate that before leaving us forever.
i have been in a constant cycle of therapy and professional support for over 6 years, if im honest. my situation isn't completely hidden from those around me- i just dont think there's any way to help me.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
it's still okay and completely valid that you want to ctb. no matter how many seemingly good things in our lives, sometimes our internal pain is just too much, and that's okay.
i hope you feel better soon. crying is okay, yes it can be distressing, but it's our bodies natural reaction to certain strong emotions. wishing you peace <3

Reactions: Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
it's still okay and completely valid that you want to ctb. no matter how many seemingly good things in our lives, sometimes our internal pain is just too much, and that's okay.
i hope you feel better soon. crying is okay, yes it can be distressing, but it's our bodies natural reaction to certain strong emotions. wishing you peace <3
you're very sweet. thank you :')

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
At least you can cry
I can't physically cry anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Okokaykay, Sannti and hi-okbye
ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
My brother dropped me off at the train station and I sobbed the moment we said goodbye, even though I knew I'd see him that evening.
I cried when I got home and my Mum had my favourite snacks prepared, because she knows I struggle at uni.
I cried after giving my bunnies a treat. They get so excited and circle my legs like crazy- It's very cute.
I feel so guilty for wanting to die despite everything. My head is so confusing- I have so much that I love and yet the only time I feel at ease is when I think about not being here at all.
Similar situation here—in the past, I could hold it back in public, but now I cry on busses, trains. I miss the pandemic, much easier to hide tears when you're wearing a mask. There probably hasn't been a single day in the past month where I haven't at least teared up.

Don't feel bad about it, and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. Sure, it's abnormal, but it doesn't do any harm. I hope things improve for you and that one day we'll all be free from pain.

Reactions: Morana
T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
I feel so guilty for wanting to die despite everything. My head is so confusing- I have so much that I love and yet the only time I feel at ease is when I think about not being here at all
Don't take this as anything scientific but I believe its your body releasing all that pent up sadness, hopelessness, stress, anxiety all of the things that's been weighing heavy on your mind. When I was having an episode, I was having crying spells almost daily. One time I had to leave my job early the thoughts were just so overwhelming I couldn't concentrate. If you can OP I would take some time off from work or school if possible, just a day or two and allow those emotions to come out because they need to. It won't make everything better in life but I after I let it run its course, I DID feel like some of burden was lifted and I was able to think clearly.

Again, I'm not doctor I'm just sharing what I did and how I felt when it happens to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Similar situation here—in the past, I could hold it back in public, but now I cry on busses, trains. I miss the pandemic, much easier to hide tears when you're wearing a mask. There probably hasn't been a single day in the past month where I haven't at least teared up.

Don't feel bad about it, and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. Sure, it's abnormal, but it doesn't do any harm. I hope things improve for you and that one day we'll all be free from pain.
This is so relatable! once the tears start, they just dont seem to stop and sometimes i have periods where i just sob for over an hour- its embarrassing because it doesnt matter where i am. if it happens, it happens.

thank you though :( i hope things ease up for you<3