Η

Η αυτοκτονία μου

Oct 22, 2020
why is it that 99% of the people i have spoken with in the past, all become superman, the minute they sense suicide?
june 3, 2019 was supposed to be my day. my plans were ruined. they busted my door down. 12, i heard. i'll never forget nor forgive him for making that call.
why can't people be the 1% i know? they may not agree but respect my decision.
i struggle with keeping my friendships, because of one.
i want is. i see this. i feel this.
it's not a cry for help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and x~Sophia~x
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I think people just instinctively want to save someone.

It's almost impossible for someone who's never been suicidal to understand that we really don't want to be alive, they think we're making a mistake, or we don't know what's best for us.

I've made the same mistake unfortunately, I was supposed to die today.

I'm going to be more careful in future who I tell things to, you should be too

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, x~Sophia~x and Meditation guide
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with the aspect of being careful with ctb or any personal info..BUT..BUT, there is somewhat of another side also, in so far as family or ultra great friend(s) go. I am NOT ctb OR pro life at all, just like I always say, make sound decisions. Now ctb might be a sound decision BUT if a family member or a ultra great friend gets wind of what one is thinking/planning, I ask " can one be angry at them?" There is the aspect of human bonding and like a family member it could be very hard/rough for them. Now I have a great friend whose son was in a very bad crash. His son tried somewhat at different physical and mental treatments after the crash, and never said anything toi anyone, even thou everyone was trying to help. He ctb and when his dad found out he was a total wreck and still is. The dad went to, and still does a suicide group that helps family and friends with a suicide of a loved one. So I have seen BOTH sides of it and I still believe in it is ones choice, BUT sometimes, maybe just maybe make sure that the decision is sound all around or at least as completely as possible. NOW AGAIN I AM NOT CTB OR PRO LIFE, I love and care for everyone here, just food for thought is all. Please do NOT jump all over me, I respect everyone and I would appreciate the same consideration. Love, caring and peace to all my global family here!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
BUT sometimes, maybe just maybe make sure that the decision is sound all around
You know, the fact that this is a suicide forum. and people here have made up their minds about that already, sort of means they know what they want. Why not respect that?

You shouldn't have to keep insisting you are not pro life should you?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
fuck people they are all useless and just want to make you live longer

Reactions: Η αυτοκτονία μου and x~Sophia~x
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You know, the fact that this is a suicide forum. and people here have made up their minds about that already, sort of means they know what they want. Why not respect that?

You shouldn't have to keep insisting you are not pro life should you?
WOW! Ummmm...NO If that was/is the case then why is there a recovery section here? Also, do you speak for everyone here, in so far as if someone joins here it is almost like automatic that they want to ctb???? WOW if so then that is a very narrow minded view. I always have been and always will be loving,caring lots of empathy AND ON THE FENCE AS FAR AS CTB. I would NEVER ASUME THAT EVERYONE JOINS TO CTB FROM THE GET GO.This should be a resource site and let everyone choose their path and NOT asume anything. Germany already banned this site I do NOT want it banned everywhere. I try VERY hard to be kind to EVERYONE here INCLUDING you and I wish/hope you afford me the same privilege. THANK YOU and yep I still love and care for you!:hug:

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I always have been and always will be loving,caring lots of empathy AND ON THE FENCE AS FAR AS CTB.
You are right of course not everyone here has made up their minds. But no need to either encourage nor discourage anyone.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are right of course not everyone here has made up their minds. But no need to either encourage nor discourage anyone.
I agree with you on that aspect. I have put the ctb/pro life aspect on some of my posts becasue I have had the feeling, that when I have replied to someones post that I am a pro life person on here. I am neither ctb or pro life and I just want people to understand that. When people here use curse words and the like about anything about prolife, I wonder then if they are encouraging powers that be, to start looking at sites like this to ban the site like in Germany?Like me, right now I am NOT ctb, but with chronic pain 24/7 who knows? I stated that my reason to join this site was to be with people like me who have had either attempts or have mental health issues. I did NOT join this site to ctb.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
It's not anyone's business if I die or not. I hope they fuck off and worry about their own problems. My dying is just taking a problem away for them they should thank me instead ;)

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Η

Η αυτοκτονία μου

Oct 22, 2020
I think people just instinctively want to save someone.

It's almost impossible for someone who's never been suicidal to understand that we really don't want to be alive, they think we're making a mistake, or we don't know what's best for us.

I've made the same mistake unfortunately, I was supposed to die today.

I'm going to be more careful in future who I tell things to, you should be too
thanks for the tip, i to however, have an experience like yours today.
bob ruined my fawking plans, last year june, and to this day i hate him as much as the others who've scared me