M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Is it the same as taking immediate release ones? I have extended-release morphine tablets but i have pain now!

As far as a I know, the extended-release is just a coating the pill has, or?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I've read crushing extended release Oxy makes it almost like instant release. Snorting it is even more so

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It might depend on the brand or type of extended release morphine pill. I googled it and there's this brand that is designed to not be fatal if it's crushed or chewed. Other brands say that if it's crushed, it could lead to a fatal overdose.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
It might depend on the brand or type of extended release morphine pill. I googled it and there's this brand that is designed to not be fatal if it's crushed or chewed. Other brands say that if it's crushed, it could lead to a fatal overdose.
well it would be 60 pills..if i manage not to puke :sunglasses:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
If your body is already weak from not being able to eat and your stomach tumours, would it mean that there's more of a chance that a morphine OD would work?

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
If your body is already weak from not being able to eat and your stomach tumours, would it mean that there's more of a chance that a morphine OD would work?
i rly hope so! its either that or SN, whoch i thinl os hprrible for the stomach.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
i rly hope so! its either that or SN, whoch i thinl os hprrible for the stomach.
I think it's best to not use SN if you have stomach ulcers. I don't want you to be in a lot of pain.

W

Wearethedisease

Sep 27, 2020
Is it the same as taking immediate release ones? I have extended-release morphine tablets but i have pain now!

As far as a I know, the extended-release is just a coating the pill has, or?

I have the exact same but they are capsules, with the little balls in. Each ball has a coating, i crush it all and take it and hits me quicker. Snorting it works too once crushed. If they are tablets, then yeah crushing it will make it release quicker, that's why on the packet it tells you not to.. Yes the coating I think is what makes it extended release

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
SN is a salt and morphine is a strong painkiller so I can only guess that it wouldn't be as painful.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I have the exact same but they are capsules, with the little balls in. Each ball has a coating, i crush it all and take it and hits me quicker. Snorting it works too once crushed. If they are tablets, then yeah crushing it will make it release quicker, that's why on the packet it tells you not to.. Yes the coating I think is what makes it extended release
but is it realistic to take 1800mg in water? will i puke? will that work for ctb?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
but is it realistic to take 1800mg in water? will i puke? will that work for ctb?
I think you said it's hard to eat because it causes you pain, is it the same when drinking?

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I think you said it's hard to eat because it causes you pain, is it the same when drinking?
plain water is ok. bt mb mixed with morphine powder is another story.

mb its better if i jump from somewhere but dont know from where
or just starving myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
W

Wearethedisease

Sep 27, 2020

I really don't know I thought you meant in general. You might puke yes. Try the water extraction method? I don't want to help anybody off themselves I thought you meant generally sorry my bad. But I'm sure you'll find people with the right knowledge. I wish you all the best for everything

Reactions: MariV
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I really don't know I thought you meant in general. You might puke yes. Try the water extraction method? I don't want to help anybody off themselves I thought you meant generally sorry my bad. But I'm sure you'll find people with the right knowledge. I wish you all the best for everything
thank you..i rly dont know what to do