W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Sorry for the denseness, but couldn't I just theoretically get as many pill bottles as needed, crush each one, mix them into a big water bottle, and drink that? I'm intoxicated rn I'm probably making no sense. Sorry. But please throw me some logic.

no more tomorrow

no more tomorrow

Feb 26, 2023
Sounds like the equivalent to opening a surprise bag. Wouldn't recommend it.

• Yay!
Reactions: OceanBlue and Caoine01
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Do u want to end up in the hospital, put your family on full alert and achieve absolutely nothing?

Reactions: OceanBlue
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
The dosage it would take for an OTC med (or group of OTC meds) to kill you just isn't humanly possible to consume. You'd potentially have a minimally toxic overdose, feel like shit, and need your stomach pumped. Minimally toxic overdoses do nothing but make you desire death that much more.

booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
The dosage it would take for an OTC med (or group of OTC meds) to kill you just isn't humanly possible to consume. You'd potentially have a minimally toxic overdose, feel like shit, and need your stomach pumped. Minimally toxic overdoses do nothing but make you desire death that much more.
It's definitely humanly possible because people have done it. Acetaminophen works better than ibuprofen. 1000 650mg pills in a cocktail with alcohol may be good enough?

Reactions: qwerty1969
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
It's definitely humanly possible because people have done it. Acetaminophen works better than ibuprofen. 1000 650mg pills in a cocktail with alcohol may be good enough?
That's not humanly possible. The amount of alcohol it would take to actually turn that amount of crushed pills into a liquid is far larger than the capacity of a human stomach and will just cause vomiting.

If you need to add alcohol to make something work, then it isn't viable.

A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
you can do it, i'm unfortunately living proof that this can work. i had ALF (acute liver failure) because of it. i've recovered now. there's no point crushing them and drinking them because the taste will induce vomiting before you get halfway. 3 packets of paracetamol, a bottle of 40% liquor and a packet of aspirin is what did me in. i was only saved because someone noticed me writhing in pain. it's possible but it's going to be agony and if you get taken to the hospital you will be fine.
if you are really set on drinking the tablets. you can get soluble tablets that you can drink but they aren't as strong as regular so you'd have to take more.