CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea rmmb this callous ape prtnd nothng hpn callous apee injury damage me, callous grp acmplc etc yea injury damage me prtnd no hpn any, simil me no exst, cruel callous prtnd nothing ths all species awfl no blv any ,now prtnd norm simil no hpn any, fk this species fk callous ape fk all thing no want stay life this drty species. Imgn sya ok ok injury damage hpn nobod care all disapre all lie, this wrld no God no any all lie me stay sffr this species simil nothing, yea wat me do shit species now long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time all sffr cuz ape prtnd notging, cuz species prtnd nothing cuz unvrs prtnd nothing ,now all day cuz pcsht now this hpn me. Yea this species awfl need disapre blv me, see how exp know how awfl life awfl species, me no posbl cur no posnl time trvl, awfl life awfl species awfl unvrs

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Crono, Torabol and 9 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
You are a perfect example of the price that has to be paid in order for "normal", "happy" people to live their "normal", "happy" lives. Our existence here on Earth has a price, we live at the expense of others' suffering (as in your case). But, of course, people won't care as long as it doesn't happen to them.

I'm so sorry, CTB Dream. You really, really didn't deserve this at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crono, The anhedonic one, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sounds exactly like my family. I call it 'murder with a smile', the way they smugly change the narrative to cover up the cruelty and torment. How much sick pleasure could they get out of it to justify causing decades of torment for their pitiful few moments worth of sadistic giggles? Alas, they just bury the victim alive, silence the screams and as far as anyone knows, the abuse never happened. Problem solved, at least for them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, CTB Dream, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that in general humans are just the worst species, it's truly so horrible how humans create so much harm.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream