• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Wat even this feel brain expld body no exst out spacetimr, v pain rly hurt rly rly hurt grusm ,rly t

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadgirlcentipede, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Wat even this feel brain expld body no exst out spacetimr, v pain rly hurt rly rly hurt grusm ,rly t
I saw the post you made on September 18, 2022 and I felt like your situation is deteriorating over time.
I can't imagine how gruesome your condition is - you're in extreme pain and losing sense of space and time. Even the word torture might be a gross understatement about your situation.

You definitely need peace but the world doesn't allow it. I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Death will come to us all one day, there is a fraction of comfort in knowing this. Still, those suffering unbearable pain or torment deserve a peaceful end. I can only hope one day this becomes the new normal, that those who need to are allowed to leave peacefully.

I may be a stranger on the internet, but I will think of you for as long as my memory allows me too. There are people who care.

• Love
Reactions: doormat25