Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
no place to call a home nowhere to play music without the neighbour knocking at the door
where i live the walls are extremely thin you can hear people talk through the walls or even the tv or even pissing in the toilet.
have to live from paycheck to paycheck on a monthly basis granted its free on welfare but it's nowhere near enough to meet my needs
i would need at least 3500£ per month to do the things i want i only get 1270£ which means i am struggling each month for money
my laptop just broken and i can't afford to buy a new one as well as supply my self with drugs which i need because of a brain injury makes life unbearable to live without them weed and coke, this place is an absolute shithole where you all ways in need and never receiving
just kill me now so i can live behind this terrible horrible lifetime i have here, i am planing on buy sn as soon as i get paid on the 5th of september i am hoping this will kill because i don't want to fail even tho i have a damaged stomach lining and will probably be sick, i only live for drugs now to escape the pain of a brain injury to of never of existed would of been better they say there help out there but there really isn't any anywhere not for me, i just wish i didn't have this brain injury then i could live without drugs and save up some money

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, OrphicEnd, sanction and 1 other person