Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
I'm at crossroads in my life, i have been through so much and yet there is so much more to come. I have been given so many opportunities for schools, jobs, organizations, and brotherhood, but i feel empty none the less. I feel as if nothing i do holds any value to it. I could go work for a programing firm, i could go work for the FBI, i could get a job in a biomechanics firm, i could become a chemist, i could go focus on more school, i could do anything i want. It's almost like the choice has numbed me to the gravity that these positions hold. Despite me having few irl friends, i will miss my IRL community with whatever i decide to do. I feel as i am stuck in the past but dreaming of the future.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense, im an engineer, not a writer. I kinda just let the words orchestrate my feelings rather than trying to make sense of them.
im sorry if you read this waste of time, thank you for taking the time to.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Flores de Abril, Ki_Nam and 1 other person
Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
It's great that you can see the paths before you. I hope things work out for you.

• Love
Reactions: Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
Flores de Abril

Flores de Abril

Mar 8, 2023
It's okay to feel overwhelmed by all the future possibilities, it is amazing that you have so many good choices ahead of you!
During this times it is normal to feel lost and even... that you are not ready for them, because of that it is important to remind yourself about all you have already acomplished and to meditate about what do you truly desire for your life
Saying goodbye to people dear is always a bitter sweet feeling even if it's necessary, but your friends would want you to choose the path that would make you the more happy even if it means that u wont see each other as often
Anyways, hope that you find your way, go for the stars! You can do it!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xernarot and Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
You seem to have a very bright future ahead of you. Give yourself time to decide what path you want to take and try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Leaving friends sucks. From my experience talking to them daily on discord really helps stay in touch. I wish you all the best

• Love
Reactions: Dr.Sleep (Im tired)