• No

• Actual

• Virtual

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Hypothetical situation,
If somehow, someway a mass event was planned, attendance being actual or virtual by personal choice, for the purpose of CTB for whatever reason brings you to this critical crossroad in existence, no judgement, no politics no religion, the only reason being united with others mutually trying to exit life for whatever their personal reason......
Would you attend ?

Whoopsy, mind slipping, only one answer if No to first question of course.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Most probably not. I guess I used to fantasize about being part of a whole line of people who all held hands and jumped off a bridge together. Some sort of protest I suppose. Embarrass our governments to how shitty life is for so many people.

The practicalities of a mass event seem far too risky though. Plus, just the morality of it in a way. How can I be sure everyone there does still want to kill themselves? What if they're now of two minds but- they don't want to let everyone else down type of thing? What if minors turn up! What if someone warns the authorities? What if not everyone does it? What happens to them? What if some people survive? It could get very unpleasant.

Other than some mass protest event, it sounds like a cult sort of setting (or- at least, it will likely look like that.) Which- I'm not interested in either.

I guess I just feel like- with it being so legally problematic, it's better not to involve other people.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: breezeboy, doormat25, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Most probably not. I guess I used to fantasize about being part of a whole line of people who all held hands and jumped off a bridge together. Some sort of protest I suppose. Embarrass our governments to how shitty life is for so many people.

The practicalities of a mass event seem far too risky though. Plus, just the morality of it in a way. How can I be sure everyone there does still want to kill themselves? What if they're now of two minds but- they don't want to let everyone else down type of thing? What if minors turn up! What if someone warns the authorities? What if not everyone does it? What happens to them? What if some people survive? It could get very unpleasant.

Other than some mass protest event, it sounds like a cult sort of setting (or- at least, it will likely look like that.) Which- I'm not interested in either.

I guess I just feel like- with it being so legally problematic, it's better not to involve other people.

Right on!

I don't recommend dying for the sake of others or to protest the government. You're in for a rude awakening because people will never do it for you and are ungrateful.

For me, ctb means dying peacefully and dignified. I'm not dying with every Tom, Dick, and Harry! lol

Reactions: doormat25, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think In an ideal world joining every one here that decided on ctb would seem a bit comforting or less lonely....i guess. Virtual would be ideal as one would be at the comfort of their prefered location, this is granted the video doesn't send help your way or the footage won't be leaked and spread all over the world.

This is so hypothetical i might as well have chosen No :)

• Yay!
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking