flitterfloosh

flitterfloosh

People suck<3
Oct 22, 2023
I'm tired of people never getting any consequences for hurting me, I'm going to make sure they feel exactly what i felt tenfold. Any ideas on how to ruin people's lives? Im going yo ctb after I get everyone so no need for it to be anonymous, however it would be helpful if possible. :)

Rinzitsu

Rinzitsu

Nihilistic Asian
Oct 31, 2023
Not saying you should but you could:

* While they're working, go in front of their boss and say some shit like "You need to stay away from my 16 year old little sister" or I'll have police come and deal with you.

* Could accuse them of rape

* Plant a shit ton of illegal drugs in their home/car and secretly call the police to frame them.

* Straight up destroy their car/house

* Post their photo online and say that they're a child predator, leak their phone number, address, etc.

* Go to a shit ton of scam websites and enter their personal information so they get a shit ton of scam calls and emails.

* This is fucked up but you could knock them out cold with a baseball bat and cut their dick off

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier and avaruus
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023

* While they're working, go in front of their boss and say some shit like "You need to stay away from my 16 year old little sister" or I'll have police come and deal with you.

* Plant a shit ton of illegal drugs in their home/car and secretly call the police to frame them.

* Destroy their car/house

* Post their photo online and say that they're a child predator, leak their phone number, address, etc.

* Go to a shit ton of scam websites and enter their personal information so they get a shit ton of scam calls and emails.

What the fuck yo :pfff:

Anger drives people to interesting levels of creativity. I just wrote in my suicide note that I forgive everyone even though I was neglected and traumatized, but that's just me.

I don't think there's anyone keeping score; adding to suffering just adds more pain to the void, even if the person in question is literally Hitler.

But you do you... lmao

Reactions: coked_pigeon, tiger b and Rinzitsu
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023

* This is fucked up but you could knock them out cold with a baseball bat and cut their dick off
Nah bro ur a supervillan 😭😭. Make sure i never get on ur bad side LMFAO

• Yay!
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022

Be my friend

• Love
Reactions: Rinzitsu