TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Try to create the best day you possibly can, it has to be realistic something that can actually be done, some of us are going to die soon so why not make 1 amazing day after years of suffering? I have only had one good day in the last 5 years and I want to have another one before I go and I want ideas but here is mine.

• First of all it has to be a sunny nostalgic spring day like today
  • Around 12-2pm take a bus out to my childhood town where I used to live go for my usual work I use to go when I lived there, go to nostalgic places like where my childhood home used to be before it got demolished, visit my old school, kindergarten all the places I went to as a child in that town to reminisce about those years in paradise while enjoying the nostalgic sunny spring weather.
  • When I get home eat some junkfood or maybe a steak dinner
  • around 12am smoke some heroin if I can get it, to try and experience it, it might feel amazing.
This is my "good" day I want to try a bit doll maybe? But someone else have some good ideas.

Reactions: Soon4me, lemmeeleev and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Cool idea. Sadly, I can't think of anything (realistic) that would make for a great day anymore.

Reactions: Jupiter, lemmeeleev and Johnnythefox
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
skydiving, eating some 1000000$ steak, bungeejumping, maybe sex? not possible for me these times so this is just imaginary, smoke and inject some fine heroin, maybe taking some mdma and then die from N in outer space. and smoke at the space station for sure. that's the most fun I can imagine today

Reactions: Redt2go and lemmeeleev
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Cool idea. Sadly, I can't think of anything (realistic) that would make for a great day anymore.
I am not sure the day will be great or even good it was just the best I could come up with I just think it will be relaxing or just nice to visit my childhood town on a nostalgic sunny spring day since it´s been a few months now since last time so the only thing that might make that day great will be the heroin but I am not sure.

I was actually hoping some other members would come up with something amazing too, something that would make for an incredibly day it probably would just consists of a lot of hedonism in terms of food, drugs or even prostitutes for some, I am just looking for ideas to add.

Reactions: Memento Mori and lemmeeleev
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
skydiving, eating some 1000000$ steak, bungeejumping, maybe sex? not possible for me these times so this is just imaginary, smoke and inject some fine heroin, maybe taking some mdma and then die from N in outer space. and smoke at the space station for sure. that's the most fun I can imagine today
There were some good ideas mixed in there but some of them are unrealistic and I stated that I wanted people to make ideas for a realistic day otherwise it´s just gonna be a bunch of shit posting.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
There were some good ideas mixed in there but some of them are unrealistic and I stated that I wanted people to make ideas for a realistic day otherwise it´s just gonna be a bunch of shit posting.

if you don't take the price for the steak too seriously then everything on this list is possible with havin enough money in my opinion. you also didn't state that I don't have time to prepare stuff like a space flight

I also didn't talk about prostitutes, but okay. lol

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
if you don't take the price for the steak too seriously then everything on this list is possible with havin enough money in my opinion. you also didn't state that I don't have time to prepare stuff like a space flight
But a space flight will cost like half a million dollars or some shit like that, that isn´t realistic. I am thinking of stuff you could set up in a couple of weeks.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
If I was able to think of an answer to this, I probably wouldn't want to ctb because then I'd have a goal at least

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
But a space flight will cost like half a million dollars or some shit like that, that isn´t realistic. I am thinking of stuff you could set up in a couple of weeks.

then send me to the stratosphere like Felix Baumgartner and let me fall down right before I get totally unconscious.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
This is amazing lmao