stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Pieces of a broken heart.

Take a "good look."

Okay. I wanted to be happy, they ruined it. And people say oh it's so simple. Simple? To whom? I begged for HELP and nobody would help me. They ignored me. They ignored my words, why? My writing, my everything? Just because they are so cruel. They are all so cruel and fucked up. Thieves. Liars, shit disturbers and all of the above. Life was not easy because of bad people who enabled bad people. How do you escape a stalker? Terrible people! Terrible. Nothing ever got better. People who lie, insult, harm, ignore, and then ruin your life repeatedly and people say get control over it. I tried. Nobody would let me be me or do what I asked, they just ignored and fucked with and stirred the shit pot. And you know? That's devastating because people spoke for me instead of to me. They exploited me for their own fucking benefit instead of helping me.

A bad father. A bad mother. People are terrible.

Remember when you tried to get away from abusers and they told Matt to keep abusing you?

Not okay and you begged your dad to help. But he wouldn't listen. Nobody would.

They call you this. They call you that. I tried to be kind in every way possible and everything is so fucked up because of bad people. And you know I screamed it, and they fucked me over anyways and I still hate my fucking life. People are horrible and nothing could ever repair that god damn fucking damage. People are so evil. I have dealt with everything and I cannot get on with life because of bad circumstances and bad people who just wasted time and energy and poked and prodded and nagged and pushed and pushed me over the fucking edge.

• Hugs
Reactions: ascetic_ and Amumu
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hi!

I have seen you post similar texts before. Are you basing those form your own, past experiences?

I think that you are a brave person, and also generious for sharing this with us :wink: