F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I'm crazy upset right now. I feel so alone. However I don't want to ctb when I'm so upset. I want my death to not be as painful as my life has been. But I don't know how I can wake up tomorrow and carry on. I just don't know how I can do it.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Goodbye710, Hopeindeath!, Pookie and 8 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry that you are feeling like that. Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: botanormal, _Kaira_ and Frew
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
My heart goes out to you, friend. It may not be much, but I hope knowing those of us here can empathize with you alleviates even just a little bit of your pain.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and Frew
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I don't know what do, I'm literally sobbing

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, KleinerWolf, botanormal and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
It's horrible you have to experience pain like this, just know that you are heard. Do you feel like talking about it some more? We'll be here to listen to anything that's on your mind, if it's what you want to do. Sending love :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586 and Frew
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Sending you thoughts and support. We're here for you. :hug:

It's so hard to hang in when you're this down but please try not to make your big decisions from such a place.

• Love
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I am so sorry you are going through this. Sending you hugs.

• Love
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
It's horrible you have to experience pain like this, just know that you are heard. Do you feel like talking about it some more? We'll be here to listen to anything that's on your mind, if it's what you want to do. Sending love :hug::heart:
Got into an argument with a psychiatrist today. The change in the way I'm treated from when they thought I had depression to now (I'm assuming) bpd is astounding. Feel incredibly invalidated and patronised, and crucially there's no sympathy or empathy anymore. Even the professionals don't want to treat people with personality disorders

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Goodbye710, dropdeadfred, Deleted member 23586 and 2 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Got into an argument with a psychiatrist today. The change in the way I'm treated from when they thought had to depression to now (I'm assuming) bpd is astounding. Feel incredibly invalidated and patronised, and crucially there's no sympathy or empathy anymore. Even the professionals don't want to treat people with personality disorders
That's incredibly messed up, I'm so sorry you have to deal with such an unhelpful psychiatrist. Treating you differently because of a change in diagnosis is incredibly unprofessional, is there any way you can find another psychiatrist to help? You shouldn't have to put up with that, it's no wonder you are feeling so low dealing with such crap. You are completely valid and deserve correct treatment. Really wishing all the best for you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Frew
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
Thank you so much for the love and support, it means so much :heart: :heart: :heart:
That's incredibly messed up, I'm so sorry you have to deal with such an unhelpful psychiatrist. Treating you differently because of a change in diagnosis is incredibly unprofessional, is there any way you can find another psychiatrist to help? You shouldn't have to put up with that, it's no wonder you are feeling so low dealing with such crap. You are completely valid and deserve correct treatment. Really wishing all the best for you. :heart:
Unfortunately I don't think so, but Im going to ask tomorrow (if I'm still around). When I raise my concerns they have just been acting like I'm being completely irrational and not listening to what I'm saying at all, which is part of the invalidation I feel. So I think they will just dismiss my concerns about the way I was spoken to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Got into an argument with a psychiatrist today. The change in the way I'm treated from when they thought had to depression to now (I'm assuming) bpd is astounding. Feel incredibly invalidated and patronised, and crucially there's no sympathy or empathy anymore. Even the professionals don't want to treat people with personality disorders

I relate to this on so many levels. I'm so sorry hun. They really be abandoning us and thats counter productive (like most of the mental health business)

• Love
Reactions: Frew, botanormal and dropdeadfred
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I relate to this on so many levels. I'm so sorry hun. They really be abandoning us and thats counter productive (like most of the mental health business)
Yes! Thank you for getting it. The way they treat us is directly triggering and they seem to have no empathy or understanding of this at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AutoTap, botanormal and Deleted member 23586