Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
How good is your life right now? Do you perceive yourself as "relatively attractive"? Would you say that if you weren't _SICK IN THE HEAD_ people would like you better?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm so fucking ugly it's unreal. Oh my god I hate looking in the mirror in the morning.

Would you say that if you weren't _SICK IN THE HEAD_ people would like you better

I don't think they'd like me any more or less, since nobody knows how I really feel. I wear this fake, smiling mask every day and though it's been hard to wear the mask lately, I'm a half decent actor so nobody suspects a thing.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, cherub, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm so fucking ugly it's unreal. Oh my god I hate looking in the mirror in the morning.

I'm sorry you feel like that @21Neberg
because you have the loveliest generous caring personality and that comes over so much here xx

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My life isn't great but I have been forcing myself out of the slump a bit and taking some good first steps. I just got a car again and today I hear if I get approved for an apartment (I think I will). I can never tell if I am good looking. But then I have a very attractive much younger gf so I must be doing something right. I think people like me generally as I can hold a conversation but I mostly keep to myself and choose not to engage. I think it's more a case of "I would like other people more if I weren't fucked in the head."

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Angst Filled Fuck Up keeping my paws crossed for you :-) and sending some good vibes your way ❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I think I'm quite attractive (feels weird saying that). I think that if I wasn't so mentally ill/generally a bad person I'd be much more liked and lots happier.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 1 other person
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
I think I look alright, unless you get up close to me and see all the fucking dots on my face. People do seem to like my sense of humor, but I'm a self-loathing, depressive wreck with no self-esteem, confidence issues and anxiety troubles. Not very attractive traits.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I think I look alright, unless you get up close to me and see all the fucking dots on my face. People do seem to like my sense of humor, but I'm a self-loathing, depressive wreck with no self-esteem, confidence issues and anxiety troubles. Not very attractive traits.

But you like Bojack so you have excellent taste :-)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 1 other person
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
I'm no oil painting, but I've always seemed to do alright! Been told by others I have a dry, pitch black sense of humour that people seem to enjoy, even if it makes them slightly uncomfortable! I can hold a good conversation and remember the details, I think that comes from years ago when I was a trade union rep. It kind of helps me talking to new people. (When I feel sociable) Gives me something to focus on rather than my own problems

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sorry you feel like that @21Neberg
because you have the loveliest generous caring personality and that comes over so much here xx

You're far too kind. You're so extremely kind yourself too, sending hugs somehow

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sanguinius, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
How good is your life right now? Do you perceive yourself as "relatively attractive"? Would you say that if you weren't _SICK IN THE HEAD_ people would like you better?

For what it's worth - if you look anything like your profile picture, then I would say you are overwhelmingly beautiful

I know I would have friends if I weren't so fucked up in the head, my sickness ruins any ability to have a social life. There was a short period of time where I had friends and was actively involved in the community, but that's when I was smoking weed and it broke that barrier that I otherwise have with people. I didn't overthink every interaction, I /enjoyed/ being around people without this awful anxiety weighing down the whole thing... idk. It sucks, I crave connection with others but my brain makes relationships very difficult to initiate or sustain. And I just really don't know how the fuck to talk to people, i shut down completely in any social situation

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Oh, people do like me.
The peoblem is just... ummh... I don't like them.
Minimum 99% of people have double standards or are just shitholes for other people or nature, and I absolutely hate both.
It's just a matter of fact, that you HAVE TO BE a shithole if you want to exist.

Reactions: Alecsa