Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
everything feels like its crashing in right now.

i recently broke up with my husband but he seems to be taking it more like a break when at no point did i say break and he says "we just wont put a label on it" no no no, i want to move out. i want to be my own person.

my friend message me basically saying i cant talk to you anymore.

and after talking to my other friend about moving in and whatnot for weeks he sends me this today "Something I've thought about with you living here, is the fact that you'd basically be in a relationship with me. Which I feel is counter productive and just doesn't sit well with me in general. Cause you're already happier with basically being single now." it makes me feel used. i know he means well and whatnot but.........

my heart just feels like a giant has it in his hands and is squishing it.

this whole breakup thing is making me feel suicidal as well. life just feels so empty and wrong now.

i dont want to life anymore ;-;. its like my whole support group exploded on me, like i was too close when the fireworks went off

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nobodyspecial, imaloserbaby and Lost
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
It really sucks that we as social animals need others to be happy, but sometimes others make us miserable. Sending virtual hugs to you!