C

Coffeebean77

Well… I tried.
Jul 28, 2022
I spent my birthday in the treatment center where I've been stuck for months. I thought I'd get out today, but then someone saw something I wrote about "rope" in my binder and told staff. I don't blame them for keeping me longer, because I am actually planning to ctb.

One reason for my depression is getting dumped by my beautiful, wonderful and strong ex-girlfriend. And just now, someone else on Facebook Dating rejected me and I should not have even tried.

I was supposed to have ctb by now, but they won't let me leave because I'm not good at hiding my intentions. But this last time, with an anonymous peer reading what I wrote? That was especially shitty.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ringo, Un-, chronicallybroken and 6 others
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
I am legitimately curious: How did you get phone time/ computer access at an in-patient treatment center?

I've spent my birthday while at a treatment center too. Did they get you a small cake or cupcakes? Have you made any friends, even if just for the time being?

I'm proud of you for getting help, even if you didn't want to. I say this because... it's incredibly difficult most days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and waitingforrest
C

Coffeebean77

Well… I tried.
Jul 28, 2022
in the residential part, we don't have our phones but here in the Partial Hospitalization Program we do.

Yes, they got me delicious cupcakes and a balloon. And everyone wished me happy birthday, so that was sweet. As for friends, I really like my roommate and other people who've left by now were great acquaintances.

Thank you. I appreciate that a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, LONE WOLF., waitingforrest and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering a lot. Life is just too unfair. To me, it sounds awful being stuck in a treatment center. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through. Best wishes.

Reactions: Dead Ghost, waitingforrest and Coffeebean77
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I spent my birthday in the treatment center where I've been stuck for months. I thought I'd get out today, but then someone saw something I wrote about "rope" in my binder and told staff. I don't blame them for keeping me longer, because I am actually planning to ctb.

One reason for my depression is getting dumped by my beautiful, wonderful and strong ex-girlfriend. And just now, someone else on Facebook Dating rejected me and I should not have even tried.

I was supposed to have ctb by now, but they won't let me leave because I'm not good at hiding my intentions. But this last time, with an anonymous peer reading what I wrote? That was especially shitty.
@Coffeebean77 For what it's worth 'Happy Birthday' 🤗🎂

• Hugs
Reactions: Coffeebean77, Dead Ghost and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
That does sound very shitty, it's no fun to spend a birthday stuck in a treatment center, but it's nice to hear that you had a nice celebration, even if it was small. Regardless of the bad news, I hope your birthday wish comes true.

Sorry, all these painful things have happened to you, it can get hard to live with.

I know some members on SS feel worse on their birthday.

But still, I wish you a more enjoyable birthday. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Love
Reactions: Ringo and Coffeebean77