T

TracieB

Sep 1, 2018
Thought I would update people although I expect someone already has. It seems either craft site are clamping down or someone has reported something.

I noticed after my purchase of SN that the seller removed all details of my purchase and yesterday I got an email from them to say his shop had been closed by them.

It's so difficult when u want to responsibly advise people on here through the admin resources posts to keep on top of this stuff. I was so grateful for the information I found. But it really needs to be kept to that area as a kinda 'loose lips sinks ships' vibe must be followed. We all want to help each other and it's difficult when we're in that dreadful place to take in heaps of info because we just don't have the energy. However I would urge anyone new to read the rules and resources info if they can so we can keep those options open to us who really wanna CTB. Heaps of love everyone ❤️

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Disappointered
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
i ordered via E *** 19 days ago and am still waiting for it to arrive

D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
I looked here too and was unable to get an order processed. Available to buy but suddenly now gone x

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Some sellers on there are still selling it but they are not allowed to do it through e*** anymore.