• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
I'm about to work an overnight with an evil bullying coworker and I might just lose it. I'll be on this site all night trying to keep my shit together. This site makes work bearable. Kinda want to ctb but I'm not about to give this troll the satisfaction.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Artemisia, lkjhgfdsa1 and 4 others
albstr1403

albstr1403

Iā€™m tired
May 25, 2024
lmao dont let some rando coworker drive you to CTB.
Focus your energy on getting a different job.

Reactions: Linda, Ash and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible, it truly is hellish how some humans just create way more suffering. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: SchizoGymnast
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
I'm about to work an overnight with an evil bullying coworker and I might just lose it. I'll be on this site all night trying to keep my shit together. This site makes work bearable. Kinda want to ctb but I'm not about to give this troll the satisfaction.
your last sentence made me laugh ahaha

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
If she's rude to you, give her one word answers like "Uh huh." and walk off. Pull a prank where you don't get caught. Be exceptionally nice to her and keep smiling like you're happy af; or ask her a billion questions and talk her ear off. Just make sure they're appropriate to work, or if they don't have to be about work. Just gab about a "fake boyfriend" or a tv series or politics that are appearing and don't shut up like an annoying valley-girl kardashian. You could also completely ignore her as much as possible and go out of your way to not have to be near her except for work stuff. Hope that gives you some ideas.