picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
im finally not a coward and december 1 is the day im finally ending it all. any methods that are simple? im going to start to sell all of my stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: annxietty, Forever Sleep and Some place nice
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
The method you pick is supposed to be most convenient to you. Some common ones like hanging, jumping, drugs have plenty of threads in here regarding how succesful they are and what they take.
Coincidentally enough I'm gonna put my plan in action on November 30th. Wishing you luck!

Reactions: Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you find peace when the day comes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

T

TimonofAthens

Nov 10, 2023
This forum has lots of information on methods. You have to pick one you're comfortable with, is accessible and realistic for you to carry out, and ideally one with a high success rate. Good luck!

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
The method you pick is supposed to be most convenient to you. Some common ones like hanging, jumping, drugs have plenty of threads in here regarding how succesful they are and what they take.
Coincidentally enough I'm gonna put my plan in action on November 30th. Wishing you luck!
thank you, I've been thinking of hanging since jumping is nearly impossible , no good places around me. I wish you the best thank you!
This forum has lots of information on methods. You have to pick one you're comfortable with, is accessible and realistic for you to carry out, and ideally one with a high success rate. Good luck!
thank you! I wish you the best
I hope you find peace when the day comes.
thank you. I wish the best for you.
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
thank you. I wish you the best

S

scattymessyhuman

Nov 5, 2023
im finally not a coward and december 1 is the day im finally ending it all. any methods that are simple? im going to start to sell all of my stuff.
I will try very soon too.

annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
You are very brave indeed, I most of the times feel like a coward too... Hope everything goes well, that you dont suffer and that you can rest in peace.