dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Do you wish you could catch covid? Then not get treatment and hopefully die.

Reactions: Amber1974!!, x~Sophia~x, Joey and 5 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
No because it's not that simple

Reactions: autumnal, WinterFaust, mediocre and 1 other person
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Some people get COVID19 as a mild cold, some people feel very short of breath and go into hospital. If you wanted to CTB through COVID, it would be a very painful, long way to die and you would probably phone an ambulance as the pain would be too much and that is assuming you don't get the mild cold version

Reactions: Regen, autumnal and sadghost
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I need my head cut off not some weak virus shit

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Meditation guide, Deleted member 4418 and 10 others
catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
I'm almost positive I was exposed to COVID but I didn't get sick. I already have it in my living will no ventilators. so if I die, I die.

Reactions: dysfunctional
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
contracting a virus is a bad way to die.

Reactions: Regen, yetme and sadghost
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Nah, I'm pretty much dead set on hanging myself. I'm not immune compromised so I doubt it'd work anyway..

Reactions: Joey and Georgii
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
No because I likely wouldn't die even with my health problems. It's more likely to cause me lung problems and give me worse breathing issues than I already have. So I'd just suffer more.

Reactions: Pookie and HappyMstake
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Covid is not static. It changes rapidly so its like RNG regarding personal lethality. Could it kill? Yes but extremely unreliable.

Reactions: HappyMstake
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm more of a bubonic plague kinda guy

In all seriousness the likelihood of me dying from it is pretty low, just not worth catching if its not gonna do the job.

Reactions: HappyMstake
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm very resilient, so it would not kill me. I could however pass it to my mom. She's almost 60, and she smokes. Covid would likely kill her, and I would never be able to forgive myself if that happened

• Aww..
Reactions: Pookie and Theodora
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
COVID can just about kill anybody, especially with people that had no underlying health problems but those are rare. It effects people more that have a health-related problem but dying from the virus itself is for sure not a easy way to go out and can be a miserable way to go.

If I caught the virus, I'd be sad because it would hurt the loved ones around me, seeing me in pain. But secretly, I wouldn't mind it at all if I knew I was dying from it. It would be a relief and I wouldn't have to worry about the horrible shit that happens here on Earth. I'd be quite satisfied for the life that I've lived.

Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Nope. Already had it. Literally the worst thing ever. Have pre existing lung condition but omg... imagine breathing in and out a hole the size of a straw. It was hell and i dont want to die that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
AverageIdiot

AverageIdiot

Jul 15, 2020
Concerning the experience reports of some people around me, it really is not a great way to go.

LavenderMemories

LavenderMemories

Wandering to the bus stop
Jan 14, 2020
I need my head cut off not some weak virus shit

^ This had me rolling. I dunno why. Thats the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

Anyway, no. My sister takes care of covid patients in one of the biggest hospitals in my state. You do not want to go out that way. Trust me.

Reactions: Regen, Pookie and Meditation guide
Theodora

Theodora

the phantom
Jun 25, 2020
Idk I want to control the way I die .. ¿
Idk If it's over in the uk .. but I'm scared my grandparents would get it .. I mean they raised me and it's me and my 10 year old brother I would have noooooo idea what I would do if they caught it as they are over 70s like I couldn't cope .. I would have no idea how to handle life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen
N

nhjj

Nov 16, 2020
I have I have thought a lot recently about how I could go out and catch covid. I am immune compromised.

Last edited:
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I have covid but nobody gives a shit, so, I don't think that if something gets complicated that fact can change.