Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
So places were I live are starting to be all like you have to wear a mask. I'm standing here going "lol that's cute... no." for 1 I have a medical condition of I have to wear a mask I'll just live at the hospital because I'm just going to pass out. I can't breath normal without something preventing me. Then we can go to PEOPLE DON'T WEAR THEM RIGHT. Lol. And I mean what are they gonna do? If it's a grocery store tell me I can't eat?? And so help me God if they don't let me get my medications the problems I am going to cause for this whole thingXD XD. So let me get this straight. Something completely out of my control and because of that you're going to leave me without food and my medication.... Lol yeah I'd love to see that happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, TheSoulless, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
You're just getting them mandated now? It's been a few months here. Oh, you're in for a real treat! Wait for the day when you see people wearing them alone in their cars or walking outside by themselves with them on. I'm the only one in stores here with no mask on usually. I don't make eye contact with anyone because I don't want to be the subject of a YouTube Freakout. It's a good thing I was agorophobic years ago; it was good practice for being holed up in my apartment except for grocery shopping.

Just keep this in mind: "Don't ask, don't tell" is the national unwritten rule for masks. No one's allowed to ask and you do not have to tell." For now...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@coeur.brisé lol yeah you're in the French place aren't you. I can't believe they decided to open up the border with some of you. No offense but you guys are doing horrible.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@coeur.brisé lol yeah you're in the French place aren't you. I can't believe they decided to open up the border with some of you. No offense but you guys are doing horrible.
I'm on the anglo side of le border. On our side, we've only got 100 or so today.

It's odd watching the west just getting masked up too now. I guess we were the testing ground for compliance? Baaabaaa

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm on the anglo side of le border. On our side, we've only got 100 or so today.

It's odd watching the west just getting masked up too now. I guess we were the testing ground for compliance? Baaabaaa
sooo......anglo followed by a french word huh LOL
honestly this whole mask thing is stupid 99% of them dont even wear it right. and theres been tests proving they dont do much

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
sooo......anglo followed by a french word huh LOL
honestly this whole mask thing is stupid 99% of them dont even wear it right. and theres been tests proving they dont do much
Je suis une wannabe...

Tests, university papers, doctors testimonies, WHO and UN declarations...

Reactions: foxdie
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Funny thing is, where I live, everyone is supposedly required to wear a mask, but only about a third of the people I see in public places even have one. Most people don't wear them because they don't want to and no one seems to enforce it (at least not that I have seen). The only place I go that enforces it is when I am at work. It's hard to breathe in those damn things and it sucks.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's hard to breathe in those damn things and it sucks.
yeah i know. i cant breath WITHOUT one let alone with one. my normal day has me gasping for breath. its almost like i dont breath in enough O2 so i need to breath extra
Je suis une wannabe...

Tests, university papers, doctors testimonies, WHO and UN declarations...
ill skipped most of my classes and stopped talking it as soon as i had the option. why do i need to learn about musical instruments holy fuck if youre going to teach me something at least make it useful lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I like wearing a mask. When it's raining, I wear a stockman's coat and a hat. Now I can walk into the bank dressed like that and wearing a bandana around my face and ask for money and get away with it. :love:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, XYZ, Brink and 5 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
When I lived in China I went without a mask on the burn-your-nose-and-throat pollution days. I couldn't breathe in them there and I'll take my chances here too. Call me a selfish Covidiot for not keeping my asymptomatic, COVID-free germs to myself. :halo:

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
We just had them mandated a few weeks ago in my state. I'm so tired of wearing masks, I already have to wear one for 12 hours straight because of my job... :meh::notsure:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't mind wearing a mask when I'm out but I'm Asian so that's practically in my blood.

The problem is though, even though they've been mandated in California for a while, California still has a pretty high number of cases. I'm pretty sure a fuck ton of people here just decided that putting one on was enough because it became a way to shit on republicans but they ignore all the other guidelines like social distancing or washing your damn hands. Wearing a mask won't make you completely immune just because the president wouldn't wear one, but try telling that to the media.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and BitterlyAlive
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I wear a mask when going outside and I don't mind it, but I've seen a lot of others that don't bother. There's even been a few people coughing and not covering their mouths. It's silly when your trying to follow the Covid rules when nobody else is, it's not suprising that it's spreading.

Reactions: onlyeverexisting, Homecoming and Deleted member 10475
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I wear a mask when going outside and I don't mind it, but I've seen a lot of others that don't bother. There's even been a few people coughing and not covering their mouths. It's silly when your trying to follow the Covid rules when nobody else is, it's not suprising that it's spreading.

Seriously. There's a ton of bars and restaurants in my area and crowds of people are just outside drinking and eating. It seems stupid to me. What's the point I'm trying to contain anything if you're going to let people gather?

Reactions: Homecoming and Sprite_Geist
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Seriously. There's a ton of bars and restaurants in my area and crowds of people are just outside drinking and eating. It seems stupid to me. What's the point I'm trying to contain anything if you're going to let people gather?

Exactly. It's like some places are enforcing it (food shops) and other places don't care, or in some cases they are just afraid of upholding it because of potential abuse. The whole thing is a mess.

Reactions: Deleted member 10475
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
The issue just isn't over whether people do or don't wear a mask. The problem is that most people refusing to wear a mask are also refusing to do the other things to keep cases down: no social distancing; not even willing to wear a non intrusive face field. It's like, no mask means let's party. I personally have never heard anyone say, Because of medical reasons, I can't wear a mask, but I wear a face shield to cover my face at least a little and I keep my distance from others.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I can't wear anything over my face. I was asked in a shop about a face shield. It's the same if not worse - hard, non-breathable plastic covering the whole head? It might as well be a plastic bag rather than a shield. I'd love to go into my childhood to find the event that causes this reaction. As it stands, my PTSD just gives me a medical reason to also stand against political tyranny (2m away from everyone...).

That said, I found this and I would love to try it one day :ahhha:
EhFpxlzU0AE903b

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Brink and marcusuk63
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I can't wear anything over my face. I was asked in a shop about a face shield. It's the same if not worse - hard, non-breathable plastic covering the whole head? It might as well be a plastic bag rather than a shield. I'd love to go into my childhood to find the event that causes this reaction. As it stands, my PTSD just gives me a medical reason to also stand against political tyranny (2m away from everyone...).

That said, I found this and I would love to try it one day :ahhha:
View attachment 43875
That's a valid reason and funny pic. If everyone who truly couldn't wear a face covering (backed by their doctor) kept their distance and minimised time with others, things would be ok. But people just want to pretend nothing is going on, and that's fine –you can do that; it just means this shit is going to go on for longer.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I like wearing a mask. When it's raining, I wear a stockman's coat and a hat. Now I can walk into the bank dressed like that and wearing a bandana around my face and ask for money and get away with it. :love:

Love the attitude. When life gives you lemons etc.