LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
If I catch Covid-19 before my planned CTB, is there any way to make it (the covid) more dangerous so that it would kill me? I know there is some mention about it in the latest edition of PPeH but I can't find it anywhere (the links don't work). And I have already bought the 2016 edition from Amazon so I don't want to buy another version for another $80.
I simply need info of how to increase the probability of death if I catch covid-19.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, GoodPersonEffed and thethatsitboy
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
as far as I understand, comorbidities are the leading cause to death with covid. they say further age is a factor but that's mainly because the elderly have more comorbidities that that of a younger person. young people have died of covid, but these are generally people whose families/ the people who surround them are also infected with covid, further increasing the time of quarantine making it more difficult to get through it. I think any purposeful intervention into your illness to cause death would be seen on an autopsy and your cause of death would not be understood as covid related.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I didn't know it's been mentioned in the PPH. I'd suggest editing the title to include PPH so it draws the attention of someone who may know.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and _Minsk
Icunurse

Icunurse

May 20, 2020
You pretty much won't die- it's morphed, the contagious but not as deadly by a mile