R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
First of all, be careful who you trust.

Over the past 4 years I suffered with depression, there would be days I would call my partner ( mother of child & now separated ) from work crying in the car. There would be times I completely lost my mind, bought rope went to woods etc...sent good bye texts and once sent a picture of the rope around my neck on the tree (clearly a cry for help now I look back).

Anyway dates back to 2018, my daughter being born totally changed all that for the better...until me and her mother broke up in February of this year. I have not spoken to her since, and my daughter is picked up when it is my days, so that we do not need to speak... HERE IS THE CRAZY PART.

My ex had been secretly screenshotting the messages etc since 2018 and submitted them to court via her lawyer. I was charged with harassment 2 weeks ago, for something which happened in 2018 with someone I lived with, trusted and whom came to and supported me through doctors appointments.

The legal system is a joke ! how that can be used I have no idea as we were together and then got better and went on to have a gorgeous daughter. Its not like im a dead bate father who has no interest in his child also, I pay my maintenance, I have a great bond with my daughter, and I have a great job.

Moral of the story is be careful who you trust because courts clearly do not like that sort of thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
Sorry to hear this friend. Yeah court's use facts and figures, they sort of have to most of the time.

And you are 100% right about being careful who you trust, even your best friend could one day be your worst enemy.

• Love
Reactions: rankinchris
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for the very good advice!

What happened, happened. You know better now... please forgive yourself for what's done. It's over.

You're a good person and clearly care for your beautiful daughter. Cherish her (as you clearly do). I wish you deep chillness and equanimity as you work through recovering from the other stuff. I know it can be hard given the breakup was so recent. Having your emotions is good. Displaying/sharing those emotions to people you can't trust, the mother, court, etc., will probably not help.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rankinchris