E

ErnestPobjoy

May 9, 2021
Okay, okay, I've been laying on my bed for the last few hours waiting for the right time to shoot myself in the head with my high powered crossbow. I've been here before, that right time never comes. I did attempt suicide last September, the first and only time. I took an overdose and realise that someone gave me the courage to be able to commit. I had met someone a few weeks previously and shared with him about the pain in life which I was contending with. He gave me courage but I used that courage to attempt to end my life, not to contend with the pain through living. That experience and the times I've waited for the right timw to come along since then have taught me that some people do need courage to come from an outside source in order to overcome the anxiety of taking their own life.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, death137 and lanax09
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
CTB does require courage. I always used to bang on about that. My psychologist says that just because something is hard to do doesn't mean its right. Thats the judgement call we are all making

I dont pretend to have any knowledge about this, but shooting yourself with a crossbow sounds risky for just giving you brain damage without CTB

Reactions: demuic and ErnestPobjoy
E

ErnestPobjoy

May 9, 2021
CTB does require courage. I always used to bang on about that. My psychologist says that just because something is hard to do doesn't mean its right. Thats the judgement call we are all making

I dont pretend to have any knowledge about this, but shooting yourself with a crossbow sounds risky for just giving you brain damage without CTB
Thank you so much for your message, Albus. As well as courage, I'm also looking for good luck. Regardless of whatever method is used, nothing is certain. I'm looking for good fortune, to ensure a shot fired from my high powered crossbow hits the spot and does the trick!

BTW, does CTB mean 'catch the bus'? I'm pretty new to this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bat 17
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Crossbows are cool, is that how medieval knights shot themselves? Imagine that you're a knight. Knights are brave.

Reactions: ErnestPobjoy
E

ErnestPobjoy

May 9, 2021
Crossbows are cool, is that how medieval knights shot themselves? Imagine that you're a knight. Knights are brave.
Thank you so much Makko! Maybe I should immerse myself into the role fully and buy a suit of armour or some chainmail?

Reactions: Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you so much Makko! Maybe I should immerse myself into the role fully and buy a suit of armour or some chainmail?
Roleplaying can put you in a different headspace and allow you to do things you can't or don't normally do. Speaking from experience.

I'd like to read the news story about how they found a fallen knight fighting to the death in full regalia

Reactions: ErnestPobjoy
E

ErnestPobjoy

May 9, 2021
Roleplaying can put you in a different headspace and allow you to do things you can't or don't normally do. Speaking from experience.

I'd like to read the news story about how they found a fallen knight fighting to the death in full regalia
It seems that I'm not much of a knight, Makko. I fell asleep about 6 hours ago and now I must face another arduous day.