• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Hello everyone, how it Looks by you all with the Courage for an SS attempt?

I tried partial hanging for over an half year , i hang around a Minute so that i cant feel the right Side of my Arms and Body for about 2 days after, but my survival instinct kick in and i have it Not Made to lost my councess. Now i have all Items for the SN Methode ( meto , xanax, and Chemical SN with Grade of 97-98) every day i think over it to use it , because i suffer from A Abusive Narcisstic Family WHO destroed my whole life, 24/7 loud Tinnitus,Insomnia, and deep Depressions. How is it by all you Guys ? Have you some attempts , or all the stuff at Home for ctb , but dont do it because of some worries or the SI ? ( My english is Not perfekt sry haha)

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Courage is needed at a level high enough to overcome SI. One reason so many people are here!
I hope you can work this out.

Reactions: AshersGirl
Re62

Re62

Mar 23, 2024
I have only ever attempted cutting my wrist multiple times, did the most during my teen years to the point it basically became a coping mechanism of sorts for me, was never able to cut deep enough unfortunately, always resulted in me just bandaging myself and just carrying on with my life, no one noticed it, or maybe there was just nobody there to notice it or bother enough to notice it.

It isn't easy to truly commit to this, it requires a lot of courage. Each and every one of us here wants for the pain to stop, you aren't alone in that regard.

Reactions: Marshy63
M

Marshy63

Mar 1, 2024
My SI is my enemy I cant stand it

Reactions: Sunttu1997, Re62, sovcat and 1 other person
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
My catch 22 is my SI is only ever overcome when I'm in a heightened emotional state and my BPD trigger response results in impulsive (and admittedly often stupid) ill thought out attempts. Of which I've had many but obviously I'm still here…

When I have a rational plan, thought out, calm and planned, my SI takes over, and so does my guilt about hurting my mother and abandoning my furry companions.

My BPD triggers override these things but also mean I'm engaging in risky attempts that could worst case end up with me not dying but doing irreversible damage that makes life even more difficult. Logically I'm aware of this, in the middle of an episode I don't care, because emotions win out over rationality.

It's like I need to have in place a ready plan and set up that when a BPD episode hits, is immediately accessible - then, all the factors would align.

• Love
Reactions: Re62 and CocoToxBase