XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
American looking for a country I can travel to where my chances of dying are greatly increased. Survival instinct is tough to overcome, maybe getting me away from home and will help me go through with it. I can just tell my family I'm traveling and never come back.

Any suggestions?

N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
Go to Brazil. Head to a "favela" in Rio. All solved

N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
Head to the Phillipines. Same scenario (favela). Solved.

D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
American looking for a country I can travel to where my chances of dying are greatly increased. Survival instinct is tough to overcome, maybe getting me away from home and will help me go through with it. I can just tell my family I'm traveling and never come back.

Any suggestions?
Palastine

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Don't recommend it. You could end up injured or the people will just rob you and leave you there. I live in a kinda dangerous country and I wouldn't dare go to the low neighbourhoods. Too risky of a method

Reactions: DyingToDie123
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
It's too risky! You might get killed

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowpriest
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
i believe Canada has MAID (medical assistance in dying) they just inject you with a liquid and BAM your dead.

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
i believe Canada has MAID (medical assistance in dying) they just inject you with a liquid and BAM your dead.
That's for terminally ill people. They won't just allow some random depressed mfs ctb like that

hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
That's for terminally ill people. They won't just allow some random depressed mfs ctb like that
they recently made it so people who are struggling with mental disabilities can do MAID as well i think.. not too sure but i think you just need to be actually diagnosed and such..