E

ErnestPobjoy

May 9, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm planning on firing a bolt into my head with a high powered crossbow on or around this coming wednesday night,19th May. I've made plans before, once went through with it (by taking an overdose) but have not been able to commit at the planned time on other occasions since then. This time, I want it for real!
I feel that crucial in a suicide attempt is good luck and I hope that I have such good luck so that the first bolt does the trick and I don't have to recock and reload the crossbow. That would be bad news eh. Also, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life in A&E and a care home with brain damage.
I really feel the need to write here that messages from people who wish to pontificate and offer unsolicted advice are unwelcome. I acknowledge that those people have a place in the world but I don't wish to receive such advice at this time. Best wishes are welcome. Thank you and best wishes to you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lupgevif, FuneralCry and lobster salad
Conflict3d

Conflict3d

May 11, 2021
Wish you the best with whatever you decide.
Crossbow will most likely not work and if it does sounds like a painful slow death, may I ask why you're considering this method ?

Last edited:
E

ErnestPobjoy

May 9, 2021
Thanks for your best wishes but sorry you felt the need to offer unsolicited advice.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
That is a stupid way to do it, I don't care if you don't want advice OP, this plan should be abandoned for something reliable.

Reactions: motel rooms
Conflict3d

Conflict3d

May 11, 2021
Not really advice , just curious is all. In the end it's your choice to decide whatever you'd like. Srry if it came off as offensive.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I haven't heard many people use that method but you seem pretty certain so best wishes to you. Nobody deserves to suffer on this earth.