JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
Yesterday had everything planned and couldn't go thru with it. Hopefully will try again soon. So disappointed in myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju, Saed, the end is near and 7 others
2020wanderlust

2020wanderlust

Jun 10, 2020
Glad you are still here, do not be disappointed there is no shame in backing out and spending a bit more time here. Maybe it wasn't your time just yet.

We are here if you need to talk!

Reactions: JustovertheBS
JustovertheBS

JustovertheBS

Jul 2, 2020
Thank you for your support.

• Love
Reactions: 2020wanderlust
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
its challenging to go through with death. I can relate. I have wanted to die so many times, and contemplated it today. Haven't had the guts to do it tho

Reactions: SnakeTeam93 and suffering
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Dont feel bad. Youre always welcome here, and you can always ctb later in life if you decide. Try to relax and good luck

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Been there. I even had mailed a copy of my Will to a friend. Then when I didn't go through with it, I had to call him and make up some story why I sent it. I hope you can find some moments of joy in your new found time ... eternity is always out there waiting for us.

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Don't be disappointed in yourself, making the decision to actually go through with your method should be the hardest thing you do, second thoughts are acceptable and justified, you are making the final decision after all. Bee kind to yourself and may be keep coming on here and vent your feelings, may be try the recovery board if you want to. I wish you well.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
No shame in that, you didn't want to do it so you didn't. The opportunity is not gone and your decisions are still yours ti make. Don't beat yourself up over this.

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Just keep trying and you'll make it. What's your plan?