GXMU

GXMU

Jun 8, 2023
Hi. After losing a close friend of mine due to a petty disagreement, I've needed someone who could get me; without someone like that, ctb is the only option for me. So, what are some special things to you? Don't dig too deep - I want to relate to some of you on littler things. What games do you like? What do you find funny? Etc.

Idk really why I'm posting this here - I'm kind of desperate for interaction of some kind. In any case, I hope to relate to someone again :)

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
yo
Hi. After losing a close friend of mine due to a petty disagreement, I've needed someone who could get me; without someone like that, ctb is the only option for me.
Sorry to hear. ending of friendships can always be brutal, i still struggle to cope with it
So, what are some special things to you? Don't dig too deep - I want to relate to some of you on littler things. What games do you like? What do you find funny? Etc.
I'm a fan on playing and listening to music, mostly the latter. It's one of the few things im familiar with and love discussing and discovering. Video games I enjoy: Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Yakuza, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, RS3.
Idk really why I'm posting this here - I'm kind of desperate for interaction of some kind. In any case, I hope to relate to someone again :)

Reactions: GXMU
sadhappygirl

sadhappygirl

Jun 11, 2023
hi :)
i love my dog , video gamers (shooters like overwatch and left for dead) and listening to music. what do u like?

purity

purity

May 28, 2023
hello! i like fps games such as valorant and csgo. not really good tho, lol. I find cats to be pretty funny.

Mord.

Mord.

May 6, 2023
I like competitive shooters like CSGO or Rainbow Six, also i like games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne

GXMU

GXMU

Jun 8, 2023
hi :)
i love my dog , video gamers (shooters like overwatch and left for dead) and listening to music. what do u like?
I like me some funky or jazzy or video-gamey type beats, games from Fallout New Vegas to Smash Bros. Melee, pretentious talks about art and media and how it affects us in the world, stuff like that :)
hello! i like fps games such as valorant and csgo. not really good tho, lol. I find cats to be pretty funny.
fbs players on a suicide forum - what's new lol

cats are dope
I like competitive shooters like CSGO or Rainbow Six, also i like games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne
Dark Souls is one of my favorite series ever <3
yo

Sorry to hear. ending of friendships can always be brutal, i still struggle to cope with it

I'm a fan on playing and listening to music, mostly the latter. It's one of the few things im familiar with and love discussing and discovering. Video games I enjoy: Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Yakuza, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, RS3.
I make, play, and love listening to music as well. I love me some Snail's House, Bill Wurtz, on the more obscure end you got fusq, and on the more popular end you got Michael Jackson. I recommend Snail's House and fusq if you are not familiar with them. What do you listen to?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante and purity