• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Do you guys think drinking three 1 qt/32 oz/946 mL bottles of hydrogen peroxide would kill me or would it just get me sent to the ER? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm running out of options and I would like to know if it could work

R

ROKU

May 10, 2020
Injecting food grade (35%) peroxide is a much better choice IMO.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Do you guys think drinking three 1 qt/32 oz/946 mL bottles of hydrogen peroxide would kill me or would it just get me sent to the ER? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm running out of options and I would like to know if it could work
Injecting food grade (35%) peroxide is a much better choice IMO.

I would not recommend either of these methods. They are both extremely painful and not reliably fatal. Just imagine acid in your lungs, stomach or veins. Not a fun time!

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE Fact sheet [PDF]

Reactions: LADY007
R

ROKU

May 10, 2020
I would not recommend either of these methods. They are both extremely painful and not reliably fatal. Just imagine acid in your lungs, stomach or veins. Not a fun time!

Ingestion of dilute solutions of hydrogen peroxide may result in vomiting, mild gastrointestinal irritation, gastric distension, and on rare occasions, gastrointestinal erosion or embolism (blockage of blood vessels by air bubbles). Ingestion of solutions of 10-20% strength produces similar symptoms, but exposed tissues may also be burned. Ingestion of even more concentrated solutions, in addition to the above, may also induce rapid loss of consciousness followed by respiratory paralysis. Which pain is worse? Life or death is the question.
Ingestion of even more concentrated solutions, in addition to the above, may also induce rapid loss of consciousness followed by respiratory paralysis. Which pain is worse? Life or death is the question.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Ingestion of dilute solutions of hydrogen peroxide may result in vomiting, mild gastrointestinal irritation, gastric distension, and on rare occasions, gastrointestinal erosion or embolism (blockage of blood vessels by air bubbles). Ingestion of solutions of 10-20% strength produces similar symptoms, but exposed tissues may also be burned. Ingestion of even more concentrated solutions, in addition to the above, may also induce rapid loss of consciousness followed by respiratory paralysis. Which pain is worse? Life or death is the question.
Ingestion of even more concentrated solutions, in addition to the above, may also induce rapid loss of consciousness followed by respiratory paralysis. Which pain is worse? Life or death is the question.

Trust me, introduce a concentrated solution of peroxide into any part of your body, and you'll be wishing for death to happen a lot quicker than it will.

As long as there exist accessible and vastly more peaceful methods such as SN, this isn't something anyone should be seriously considering.

@Aap is our resident chemistry whiz, perhaps he can elaborate better than me?

Reactions: LADY007