Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I had an opportunity today to do it. I tried partial (do not have anywhere to do full). I got dizzy very quickly but it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. 20 seconds in and I was still conscious and couldn't take it anymore. I tried multiple times - my vision went crazy, but I could not lose consciousness. I think it will be a lot easier to compress my carotid arteries completely if I do full suspension. (I've heard of people losing consciousness within 15 seconds which I could not do). All it did is leave a nice red mark on my neck that I will have to do my best to hide.

I have another opportunity tomorrow and really want to take it as I have no idea when I will next have one. I was thinking of doing it on one of those door pull up things, do you think that would work? Or is there anything else that could work?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...o-16prfuprfctmltgymnfma/16prfuprfctmltgymnfma

I mean they support people's weight so I could see it supporting mine. And then I wouldn't be able to back out when it got too uncomfortable.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: lv-gras
RosieMx

RosieMx

Sep 15, 2018
My boyfriend hung himself via partial suspension from a pull up bar, so if it worked for him I am sure it would work for you. He was approx 15.7 stone

I had an opportunity today to do it. I tried partial (do not have anywhere to do full). I got dizzy very quickly but it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. 20 seconds in and I was still conscious and couldn't take it anymore. I tried multiple times - my vision went crazy, but I could not lose consciousness. I think it will be a lot easier to compress my carotid arteries completely if I do full suspension. (I've heard of people losing consciousness within 15 seconds which I could not do). All it did is leave a nice red mark on my neck that I will have to do my best to hide.

I have another opportunity tomorrow and really want to take it as I have no idea when I will next have one. I was thinking of doing it on one of those door pull up things, do you think that would work? Or is there anything else that could work?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...o-16prfuprfctmltgymnfma/16prfuprfctmltgymnfma

I mean they support people's weight so I could see it supporting mine. And then I wouldn't be able to back out when it got too uncomfortable.

Thank you in advance.
  1. b

Reactions: Trashcan