M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Yes but especially countries like China. Everybody talks about Russia and Iran and how much of a threat they are but they ignore China. The Chinese Communist Party take lying and disinformation campaigns to a whole other level. It seems they will get away with what really happened at the Wuhan lab too. No real investigation will ever be done.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and demuic
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
The investigations have proved the Chinese lied and tried to cover it up, there are a lot more reports but here's one from the Times Newspaper.

Could it lead to WW3 as the Chinese don't like Countries to disagree with them, look at Australia, for just for mentioning an enquiry they imposed high trading tariffs so they are hiding something.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: demuic and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The investigations have proved the Chinese lied and tried to cover it up, there are a lot more reports but here's one from the Times Newspaper.

Could it lead to WW3 as the Chinese don't like Countries to disagree with them, look at Australia, for just for mentioning an enquiry they imposed high trading tariffs so they are hiding something.
I think it's great Australia has spoken up even if it may hurt them economically. I hope things change and we stop relying on China for a lot of our goods. Take their power away. That's why human rights abuses in China are ignored because of money.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and demuic
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I agree about Australia speaking up this is only one method China is doing to control the people so you can imagine how the children are taught.

One good thing about Trump was bringing manufacturing back within the USA and other Countries looking at why are we are buying it from China, when we can manufacture it just as well, creating jobs and prosperity for our own Country.

Cheers

Geo