• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I have two very long charging cables that I can tie together. I've looked at most of the partial hanging threads on here, but I just can't wrap my heap around how to do it with all the right knots and positioning etc. Could someone point me towards some good resources, either here on SS or somewhere else. A video tutorial would be ideal if anyone knows of one.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
Using cables is risky. You don't know how much weight they can hold.

Reactions: BabyCamus
tatteredbone

tatteredbone

Humans come one step closer to self destruction.
Mar 26, 2023
I don't have any video tutorials but do some research on the hanging method previously, my best recommendations would be depending on your height, a doorknob can sometimes work. A low-hanging thick tree branch can do too but if you do not have one in a secluded spot or your desired location then your next best bet would be off something strong enough for the weight of a human, I imagine TV mounting and other strong mounts such as for equipment could suffice. If time is not of the essence, TV Mounts are relatively cheap on Amazon, as long as you follow instructions, have the equipment and choose one that can support your weight it should work.

As for knotting, while most would say hangman's knot is an obvious go-to, assuming you're using the charging cable material I'm thinking of, the flexibility of the cable is not enough, in that case, some trial and error make around 3 knots of support may be needed (one around say the branch to secure it in place, another where the loop for your neck is and lastly one to ensure this loop does not loosen.
I have attempted the doorknob method before but survivor instinct kicked in each time, so it's better to use a low-hanging method to stop that survivor instinct. If you need more detail or wish to discuss this further I can help
My apologies if this doesn't suffice your needs. This is my first-ever post.

Reactions: BabyCamus
K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
Yeh true, but easier to target carotid artery I think? 10mm static climbing rope is best right?
Yes. It should still be easy to compress the arteries with a 10mm rope. I can make myself pass out with a 12mm one.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I don't have any video tutorials but do some research on the hanging method previously, my best recommendations would be depending on your height, a doorknob can sometimes work. A low-hanging thick tree branch can do too but if you do not have one in a secluded spot or your desired location then your next best bet would be off something strong enough for the weight of a human, I imagine TV mounting and other strong mounts such as for equipment could suffice. If time is not of the essence, TV Mounts are relatively cheap on Amazon, as long as you follow instructions, have the equipment and choose one that can support your weight it should work.

As for knotting, while most would say hangman's knot is an obvious go-to, assuming you're using the charging cable material I'm thinking of, the flexibility of the cable is not enough, in that case, some trial and error make around 3 knots of support may be needed (one around say the branch to secure it in place, another where the loop for your neck is and lastly one to ensure this loop does not loosen.
I have attempted the doorknob method before but survivor instinct kicked in each time, so it's better to use a low-hanging method to stop that survivor instinct. If you need more detail or wish to discuss this further I can help
My apologies if this doesn't suffice your needs. This is my first-ever post.
I have a TV mount