Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
first off, depending on the type of allergy, this might not be feasible, but I think it's worth considering

I have an anaphylaxis level allergy to peanuts, but I've never had a reaction that bad to peanut products. Yet.
walmart in my country sells peanut oil for 5 bucks or less.

Could this be used alongside something else to ctb? I would love to hear from people who have had anaphylaxis to share what it's like, and to explore how feasable this sort of thing might be.

untreated anaphylaxis can be very dangerouns and life threatening. what do you guys think?

J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
I think it's possible but it would be agonizing. You'd also have to be in a secluded location without access to an epipen.

Reactions: ebt88 and Theregoesthatidea
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I think it's possible but it would be agonizing. You'd also have to be in a secluded location without access to an epipen.

that's fair. If one went through with this option, I think It should be alongside something else, or maybe the agony could be that last little bump to get someone to ignore their survival instinct to go through with it.

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
As someone who has experienced it, that is a truly terrible way to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Theregoesthatidea
F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I agree, not being able to breathe like that would be difficult. I have a severe allergy too and did wonder if I should just eat a shit load of peanuts and be done with it. But I wouldn't want the fear that goes with anaphylaxis and I think the body would really fight it.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It would really be an uncomfortable/painful way to go. Not being able breathe would definitely make you panic